How often do you vote in polls on FAKKU?

How often do you vote in polls on FAKKU?

Total Votes : 3,834
A few times you could say, real life gets in the way
I vote when it catch my attention.
I vote when an answer is applicable.

For example, last poll, there was no option for "Not sure if marrying".
Well, except for this one.

But it's for science right?
Usually when its interesting, which is almost always. I mean come on; why else would I visit the site everyday? lol
Ive been voting on Fakku poles almost as soon as I joined. Maybe ive missed one or two but the majority of them ive added my input.
I replied for the second time... but I'm new here also. The results will be interesting when done.
I always vote when i see a new one, but I need to actively post on them as well ;/
always vote in fakku polls,,man so many guys who chose when the question is interesting only,hoho...GOLD WEAPON !!! more: GOLD DUO BRUTAL (dual shotgun gold)
Eh, I voted a few times, mostly when I really feel like voting.
Leonardo Doujinshi wrote...
I Am the first to never vote!
Oh wait...
pihip wrote...
I vote when it looks interesting, or just if I feel like it.

^ Same of the above
Actually everytime I visit, I hope for a new poll on the front page :D
When it looks interesting or I actually have an answer for it.
Front page polls only.
Only once or twice did I just miss the polls nya. As long as I see the poll I will though Nya.
I mainly vote when it's interesting. Which happens to be most of the time
I always vote in new polls. Besides, there is no harm in voting, and it is pretty interesting to see the results of the poll.
I might of missed a few cause computer was down but other than that i do vote all the time
Oh fuck I chose the wrong option thinking it meant just the front page polls for some reason. I chose "I always vote in the polls" but I meant to choose "I vote when the question is interesting".