BEEN CAUGHT FAPPING?

Pages Prev23456Next
As far as am concerned, been caught twice fapping by my dad, but that our secret, but this was in my beginner days. So far, the rest have been close calls, as in deadly close calls. Other than that, the ladies(mom and my sis) in my family are easy to spot and dodge or use the old' alt+tab or reflex. As for phone sex with my girlfriend, i still haven't been caught, for some strange reason.
FinalBoss wrote...
I got caught, but I allowed myself to get caught.

Attemping to use hentai logic?

Anyway, never been caught myself but there have been some close calls where i was saving thanks to the old alt + tab trick.
goobyplz wrote...
I was caught twice by my mom,one when i fapped in their room and the other time is in my room when i was blanking and cum on it which i use to blanket every night but i washed it few mouths later so it wasnt dirty at all(excetp some stains that may never be clear anymore).I just fapped to it and fall asleep but forgot to pull my pants up and she went to my room and said to me went to buy some sugar,although i was blanking at that time she still saw me pull it on and then she told to my father about that but i think he just ignored it,that's the best he can do so i didnt amused at all.I almost havent talked to my father for many years,feel like every members in my family now just want to live their own life than caring about each others that's reason why i dont love them much like before....that's another story for another time,i should stop right here before i go further than the point of the topic.

You fapped in your parents room? Wow dude lol.
MultiPurposeBlue wrote...

Alt + Tab is a lifesaver

I always hear about this but I never do it, i X out everytime but man i need to train myself and make it a reflex
lots of time by my drom-mate when im doing ''thing'' he just leaves and say i'm be back in a hour
one time when i was still living with my mom and i was fapping and the the door to my is busted and theater fan in hall blow my door open with out me knowing and thats when my mom walked in on me
this_thread_again.jpg

I almost got caught browsing Fakku once. But I managed to pass it off as just a forum.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Septin wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Anyway, never been caught myself but there have been some close calls where i was saving thanks to the old alt + tab trick.

Alt + Tab is a lifesaver...but really, why did you let yourself get caught?

I didn't really care at the time. I wasn't even trying to hide the fact that I was fapping to hentai, the volume was pretty loud and my mom was right behind me. My brother got pretty mad though since he was trying to sleep, lol.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
FinalBoss wrote...
Septin wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Alt + Tab is a lifesaver...but really, why did you let yourself get caught?

I didn't really care at the time. I wasn't even trying to hide the fact that I was fapping to hentai, the volume was pretty loud and my mom was right behind me. My brother got pretty mad though since he was trying to sleep, lol.

lol don't tell me you were sharing your room with your brother

Nah, my computer is in the living room, I slept on the couch.
I've never been caught since I always fap with a blanket and can cover up faster than the speed of light.
A few close calls, but never in the act. Though I believe once they more than likely knew what I had been doing.
I fap at night, cause everyone is sleeping and no disturbance what so ever XD
bakayarokonoyaro wrote...
Spoiler:
goobyplz wrote...
I was caught twice by my mom,one when i fapped in their room and the other time is in my room when i was blanking and cum on it which i use to blanket every night but i washed it few mouths later so it wasnt dirty at all(excetp some stains that may never be clear anymore).I just fapped to it and fall asleep but forgot to pull my pants up and she went to my room and said to me went to buy some sugar,although i was blanking at that time she still saw me pull it on and then she told to my father about that but i think he just ignored it,that's the best he can do so i didnt amused at all.I almost havent talked to my father for many years,feel like every members in my family now just want to live their own life than caring about each others that's reason why i dont love them much like before....that's another story for another time,i should stop right here before i go further than the point of the topic.

You fapped in your parents room? Wow dude lol.

Oviosly you dont know how horny little kids were.
ive only been caught by the wife but to return the favor i've caught her >_< lol so all in good fun
nope. never. ill end my life if i ever do though, too humiliating for me.
yurixhentai wrote...
ZepherSword wrote...
I hesitated hoping to get limp

I've already answered but this has happened to me a number of times. I've had a boner and I'm called to go downstairs but I have to wait a bit until it goes down.

This is probably a regular event for most people on this forum. Damn annoying, too.
Almost have been once by my friend, but that was back then.

Otherwise I'm pretty much stealthy.
I didn't actually got caught fapping. But my mom caught me touching my sister's pussy. And she slapped me, pretty hard.
Back in 10th grade I couldn't really buy vibrators or anything of that sort so I got a little creative and made use of one of those hand held back massagers.
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2009/11/14/1231706246-23876_full.jpg

So one day I come home from school really looking forward to relieve some stress. So I get my 'station' ready. Laptop in front of me w/ back massager in hand looking up some good hentai... It was pretty bold of me to do this during they day with EVERYONE home.. Never again.. Anyways, I start getting into it and BAM, my mom walks through the door and I look up at her wide eyed O_O (Yes.. I forgot to lock the door..). She looks down and goes 'What are you doing?'
THANKFULLY I pulled it up a little to my stomach and go 'Oh nothing.. Just massaging my stomach, with the cramps and all..' She didn't ask anymore questions and asked to borrow the laptop, so I quickly deleted the history and handed it to her.
She walks out and I'm thinking to myself 'Thank God I do this with my underwear on or I could not have pulled that off.. Whew'. Later on that day she calls me into her room, looks me into the eyes, and asks 'Are you masturbating? Because I'd rather you use a pocket rocket than a back massager.'
F.M.L
Never been caught once.
Possibly. There have been a few close calls, but no one's ever said anything. I try not to make it too obvious, so if anyone does catch me I can just tell them I had an itch or I was pulling out a wedgie or something.
Pages Prev23456Next