Whose modern gaming consoles do you prefer?

Whose modern gaming consoles do you prefer?

Total Votes : 4,667
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
I can't say I'm huge into video games, but many of my friends are. And a common topic of conversation is gaming consoles. Personally, I'm more of a PC gamer than anything. However, I do also own consoles, though I play them less frequently. When I do choose my console though, it's a Microsoft one.

This poll was inspired by my late XBOX 360, which has given me countless hours of gaming and other enjoyable media shenanigans. Overall, it has provided me with titles that I enjoyed moreso than any other current console, as well has providing me with a ton of super fun indie games.

What about you? Tell me about the consoles and games you enjoy, and why you prefer them. There are tons of different opinions, and I'd love to read them all :)

RIP, my XBOX 360 Pro. You will be missed.
PS3 ... Evertything's inside it!!
PSVita.. Evolution started there..
PSFakku... You're not ready for it! Oops, Spoil! :p
Nintendo for my Zelda, SSB, and fun games, and Xbox for my core games like shooters.
I guessed ps3 would win every game from Japan is on playstation I even have a Japanese PSN for vocaloid games .I own an xbox 360 though.(used my cousin's ps3)
I picked the PS3 based on exclusives. Strangely enough though, I've only ever played one JRPG on it.
i personally think ps3 is the best......
not just because I'm japanese
who doesnt love sony? They give us so much at quality prices and provide excellent and easily controllable systems.
When Nintendo itself makes anew Zelda or Kirby game it's usually a masterpiece
Get N or get out. (The Wii and PC are my two favorites.)
Sony... ive been playing Sony games since i was 6 years old?I don't really remember, starting with winning eleven, crash and so on in PS1, with the Shin megami tensei's saga, Gust's games, every game i really have liked are from Sony or started from it, so for me its Sony.
GW2 fappers =P
Nintendo for handhelds, but Sony for consoles.
Gonna have to go with Sony.I don't know what's gonna happen to them from now on though,but I love the PSP,PS3 and PS2.

Though I'm a PC gamer now(I only really use PS3 for JRPGs and Fighting games)
im choosing sony do to the fact that since i got my ps1 ive stuck to sony but i still love all my oldschool systems from nintendo and still buy both nintendo and sony products religously infact ive got a nes controller tated on my arm being wired into me that says 8bit for life and my wife has hers the same on her other arm but with a pink sony controller cuz her first game system was a ps1 i gave her freshman year all in all ill say i prefer sony but im still loyal to nintendo
no gaems on consoles =(
started my gaming life with a Super Nintendo, Mario games and Street Fighter, and some other games,sf2 were my favorite until my lil bro ruined the console,oh how i miss those days... nostalgia. but now for my current gaming life, Nintendo WII and GameCube controler and still play some GC games, and also my stationary PC is a Gaming Pc. also i have a PS2.
Mainly stick to Nintendo and Sony. I like playing the games I grew up with like Sly Cooper and the Mario series.
I'm very divided, Nintendo is meh pretty much, 360 and PS3 both have great exclusives and hit niche gaming genres that the other doesn't making them both great and PC gaming allows for more versatility. I personally own a 360 because it's the only console I've purchased and so close to next Gen I don't feel like buying a PS3 nor do I own an adequate gaming PC. I voted 360 but quite frankly I have no preference, all gaming platforms are superb.
360 doesn't have any games
wii barely has any games that aren't shovelware
ps3 has a lot of great games
pc for MMOs and steam.

DS = PSP > Vita > 3DS
Sony for me, loved it since i played shin megami tensei series. although i'm really never rich to buy a ps3, who doesn't like those HD games?