Whose modern gaming consoles do you prefer?

Whose modern gaming consoles do you prefer?

Total Votes : 4,667
Born into the PC world, stayin' in the PC world.
I've been playing PC games for a long time, played PS1, PS2, GBA, and NDS on my PC. So yes, PC is the ultimate playmate.
Im mainly a PCgamer, unfortunately many titles aren't available for PC, not even with Emulators. So I have a PS3, up to N64 though I preferred Nintendo but after the N64 it just went downhills, I wanna play a game - not bounce around like some fucking ADHD kid (referring to Wii...)
Well, 360 simply because that's what I own.
As for me it depends on which game i want to play or what to do:

Xbox 360: Dead Space, Gears of War and Halo on LAN-Parties
PS3: Blue Ray-Player - Movies and Killzone
PC: biggest time eater of all - VNs, watching anime, Games like DayZ, BF 2142, Stalker, Crysis
SNES: FOR TERRANIGMA (sorry - out of topic not really "modern" console)

guess i am an omnivore regarding the tech-matter, every company has its own strong points.

btw, my console downfall began with playing halo 1 on a good old black "invincible" xbox.
I am late-model,wish you a exhilarated daytime!
have to go with sony for the ultimate playing console,,,,
Just wish they would make some henti games here in the USA!!
dat overwelming 42%.
i would be a pc gamer, but i don't have enough money. :P
(college kid needing a job)
I'm mainly a PC gamer but I do love my PS2 to bits and pieces, I'm also kind of a hard core jrpg'er and that was the only console and still is the only console with great jrpg's. shinmegami, xenoblade, ff franchise, dot.hack, and of coarse one of my all time fav's Marvel vs. Capcom 2. & now those games are all collectors items which I find odd.
I am novel,have a fancy you a advantageous date!
There needs to be a retro/outdated console option. Some prefer the classics...And I don't have the money for a modern system or the desire to employ my over heating prone school laptop.
Sony, I found xbox losing it's luster after a while, i still love pc, but sony has always had a place in my heart. Favorite games (kingdom hearts, Persona 3, Persona 4, Tales of..games) all for ps2 : )
Nintendo Ds because I can take it anywhere, the games are not as good, but it can be entertaining regardless :)
Damoz ~Not A User~
Depends on what games i am playing...

RPG = SONY
FPS = XBOX 360
RTS = PC

Some games seem to work better on certain platforms~
Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
PC only so far. Although the next time a Steam sale happens, I won't be getting the games that require controllers for a playable experience. Had to install some 3rd party software to get it working just right.
I game mostly on the 360 as of late. Just really prefer the controllers and being able to kick back, party chat with my relatives and friends while playing whatever after a long day.

Honorable mention to PC gaming, got my new comp set up and lately just trying out the many games I impulsed bought from the Steam Summer Sales.
I'm PC.

For the win, forever. Nuff said.
I have, and play games from all 4 groups. Xbox 360 with friends, Sony PSP to kill time, Wii when I feel like playing SSBB, and my PC when I feel like playing Minecraft or one of several Steam games I have.
how are there that many votes on don't play video games??!!!?!??
Man, I grew up with Nintendo so Nintendo all the way!