Female and Male..... which one is the hardest to draw???

So!

Which is more difficult to draw? The female or the Male? I think i found the Female anatomy is more difficult. It took me 3 months to master the female figure, and drawing male figures took me 1 month and 3 weeks to master it. And also, drawing the female faces.... PURE FEMALE FACES!!! Yeah i practice female faces a lot than female figures, cause i don't want my female character to be manly looking~ but hey, drawing man and boy faces is fun too~ :V

Here is mine, took me months
to master female faces though...

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1207929-LXBTEOV.jpg

Also..

Spoiler:
Not sure if my thread about anatomy still exist or deleted because of that bug incident on Fakku, that jacob had no choice but to delete every thread on every section in order to fix the website. It was a long long time ago. Well not everything~ if it still exist just post the link and i'll tell Gambler to combine the two~ ( = w =)
I generally find men are more difficult to draw, but then the anatomy is alien to me so I blame that >_>
Both are pretty difficult, if you ask me.
Females for me, I could not for the life of me draw Equally sized breasts. xD also with both I have trouble with hands and feet.
Females ... cuz they're so curvy and needs proper proportions to make them sexy lol .....
I say men, since idealized (read: Greek/Roman) depictions of both sexes show women with more flowing, curvier lines, and men with harsher musculature. The curve of a woman's breast is one continuous line, whereas well-defined muscles on men are more angular, and require more attention to scale and relative location.

And of course both sexes get more difficult to draw as you add age and weight, or people that are more flexible than others. Sometimes a person will outstretch their arm all the way and it will bend slightly backwards. Visually it isn't a problem, but the moment pencil hits paper it looks impossible and painful.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Hands are my weakness.
[size=12]males have always been a bit more difficult for me to draw; i find that, with most artists, they think that the opposite sex is more difficult. o v o)/
I think both are difficult if you want to draw them well.
13REDStray wrote...
I think both are difficult if you want to draw them well.

Oh what a good summary, i was going to type one of my long winded art posts but this pretty much captures the gist of it.
Like most people say, both are difficult.
It also depends on which one you often draw.

For me, I'm not used with drawing males. I'm not familiar with the muscle anatomy much.
I have a tougher time varying males than I do women.
Women, dem contours. Men are pretty much slightly detailed rectangles. Also eyes, it seems like it's nearly impossible to screw up mens eyes, you can even just put dots there and it seems to work.