Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate ninja storm 3

Voting for this poll has ended.

Looking forward to the new Ninja Storm Game?

Total Votes : 10
Yes, its been announced and already in development. But how better will it be then its predecessors'?

Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Developer: CyberConnect2
Genre: 3D Fighting
Number of Players: 1 to 2 (Unconfirmed)
Platforms: PS3 / 360
North American Release Date: Spring 2013
Japanese Release Date: Spring 2013
European Release Date: Spring 2013
--- From : http://www.saiyanisland.com/tag/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3/ ---
Storm 2 = Amazing presentation, the boss fights put both the anime and manga to shame, but TERRBILE combat.

Generations = ditches the RPG-ish story mode to focus on improving the gameplay which is good, but it still doesn't stick with me.

I'll probably pick up Storm 3 when it's around 40 bucks or so. Clash of Ninja/Gekitou Ninja Taisen > UNS in my opinion.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I might pick this up, I overlooked Generations, but I might get it anyway so I can brush up on my skills. I usually play with the puppet masters.
me n my gamer leauge have picked up every copy just like with most of the other fighters we play and once again were psychd for this one just like last time hoping they bring back the attack clash and the finnal attack style where u can pick ur super move as well as change it up like if i hit u with my special we have either a button battle durring it or a joystick spin off and that each special has stages like 1 2 n 3 like in ultimate ninja but all in all me the leauge have all really enjoyed generations for the new fight machanic of substitution having its own bar and being able to punish some one who just burns through it to quickly with a long streaming interupt combo opps sidelinde myself lol anyway yup im super excited about it lol
i really hope that the story mode is more like number 2 rather than generations.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I'm looking forward to this game. I really enjoyed Storm 2. I would hope that 3 expands on the story mode in that game instead of doing what they did on Generations
Nice to know the online is still garbage.
For someone who's behind on the manga, I really enjoyed it.
Anyone still play this? I'm up for a match.