Which internet browser do you use?

Which internet browser do you use?

Total Votes : 8,066
i usually just use chrome....because i need it to translate japanese sites
yeah i use Firefox, but never used chrome before, might try it sometime in the future.
sblat wrote...
Dartinin89 wrote...
I use internet explorer because it’s just the most reliable on my computer as long as I’m not trying to multitask with a video open I never see lag and it doesn’t cause weird issues with YouTube like Firefox has in the past.

IE?
Hmm youtube problem caused by adobe flash...
Just reinstalled 11.3 and everything okay :)

Only using IE when need to login korean gaming account and the site only avaible in IE, btw i dont use it, my love is my foxy^^

"Chrome for now because Firefox had a terrible memory leak."

300MB so much? -.-
(now i using 151MB with 3 fakku.net page)

It wasn’t an adobe issue it’s an issue that wouldn’t let you login to YouTube but I do believe someone had suggested that as a solution along with countless other solutions that never worked. After around a week I had given up on it and moved everything to internet explorer. It might not be the preferred browser for most people but it works for me and is the most reliable for windows 7.
I use Chrome on NB, Firefox on PC.

in my opinion, Chrome has better performance and less resource consumption.
but Firefox can open every flash object without fail.
and Chrome 's google search tend to give stupid incomplete result each and every alphabet I type.

Since my discovery of iexplorer.exe virus with delete protection plague.
IE is the last option. (yet, most of innate website pop-up call for IE first despite my default browser.)
use chrome so I could completely erase my "history of fapping session" for a great escape.
Dolphin Browser, the best mobile browser.
[color=green]Fire Foxy all the way[/color]

[color=green]Also[/color]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I'm going to have to go with mobile. All my laptop can do is play WoW. Good thing this phone can do fakku... =]
I use Chrome mostly but I almost always have Firefox open at the same time as Chrome. I use Chrome for general browsing while I keep Firefox open with certain tabs open at all times.
I use Chrome cause it allows me to simply open up my laptop, click on chrome and have my 8 most visited websites pop up and be right there for me to choose
Chrome or firefox. IE is trash, I've never even heard of opera, or mobile(I'm guessing internet phone?). Why isn't safari on this thing?
Chrome 60% of the time, Firefox 40% of the time. Firefox has some really useful add-ons but I like Chrome's interface, speed and incognito window, so the winner is Chrome.
Getting to what I think this survey is really for, I really dislike developing websites for IE, so I charge more to make a site work well with IE. Chrome and Firefox are easy to develop websites for, Safari can be mildly annoying sometimes, but IE just has to do everything differently.
Used Firefox for the longest time, then it started to get very slow, and with each update it seemed to not fix anything.

Switched to Chrome and haven't looked back. Every so often if I have too many plugins, it will bog down. @o@;
THE simple wrote...
Internet Explorer? That thing crawling with spam & virus. I which to chrome after I had used it in my computer class. I was stunned at how fast it was, it loaded Google like lighting. After I saw that I open up about six other tabs, two with pandora. Another with a flash game, then the next one with onemanga(this was when it still good). After that I loaded up a deviantart, then lasty on my sixth tab I open up yahoo. I can safely say that it handed all of it pretty good.

Yeah Chrome seems to be able to handle a lot of stuff at once better than other browsers
I use chrome but google is a stalker.
Mozilla Firefox. Nigga please.
WitnessX Starship Captain
I dual wield: Chrome and IE. My desktop has IE, Chrome, and an old version of Firefox from when it belonged to my sister). Probably gonna uninstall it at some point (not a Firefox fan).
Never heard of "Chome" before... I'll have to investigate this.
I am a very big fan of Opera.
I use Firefox as my main browser, but I also have Opera and Chrome for different uses.