What's your favorite?

Maybe Hiromitsu Takeda & Shiwasu no Okina.
Afterwards it would be ReDrop & Akatsuki Myuuto
Hanasaku i should just die
Musunde Hiraite.
While picking just one is almost impossible with so many good mangaka, I would say "A voice's captive" has everything I want in a story
I have many Favorite manga but my most favorite manga is
little sister bloomers
Yeah, it's too difficult to choose just one. My favorite genre is yuri because it does the best job of being passionate, sexy, and emotional, but these have to be the best manga I've read thus far:

1.) Travel and Love (Yamatogawa)
https://www.fakku.net/manga/travel-and-love-english

I found this to be a very good depiction of a relationship I can see happening in real life and how nervous one can be when they're worried about expressing their overwhelming feelings of love for their significant other. This was also one of the first manga I've read on the site and what got me hooked on seeing what's uploaded next.

2.) Cyber Rabbit (Yamatogawa)
https://www.fakku.net/manga/cyber-rabbit-english

Had no idea where this was going with the whole tentacle scene in the beginning, but again, a very good depiction of what can happen in a relationship. The way that Mika tried so hard to do anything for Ryu and the way that Ryu expressed how he'd love Mika no matter what was very heart-warming. This as well as the manga listed above was what got me to follow Yamatogawa's works.

3.) Smile Again (Osuzu Akiomi)
https://www.fakku.net/manga/smile-again-english

This artist is incredible and I kinda have a thing for those recluse types who don't appear beautiful at first and then wind up blowing everybody away with how good they look. The best part of the manga is the final panel when you get to see Kasumi smile and those ridiculously gorgeous eyes of hers. Only sucky thing is that the OVA made out of this chapter didn't necessarily capture me as much as the manga itself did.

4.) Ehrliche Liebe (Kima Gray)
https://www.fakku.net/manga/ehrliche-liebe-english

Though its message shouldn't be taken to the extreme like in this manga, the premise of focusing your attention on the one you love instead of being worried about what those around you say and think is a good message to absorb. Not to mention Erika is very cute in each panel that she's in. Oh, and she's not portrayed as weak and easy to break which is also a plus.

5.) Umi ni Saku (Homunculus)
https://www.fakku.net/manga/umi-ni-saku-english

Everybody knows that Homunculus is one of the gods of vanilla. That isn't news whatsoever. But Umi ni Saku is by far the best work from this artist that I've read. The idea of getting drunk after a break-up and having sex isn't the best out there, but the thing that makes this work amazing to me is how you get to hear and see the feelings from both Midorikawa and Sahara which you don't see in most works; it's usually only one side you hear. The emotion and passion being transmitted to and from each other makes it a very enjoyable read.
Promise from NaPaTa
My favorites are generally works that contains good art or things that suits my faping desires. I do have favorite artist though such as Kisaragi Gunma, Yuzuki N Dash, Fueta Kishi, UDON-YA, Homunculus, Hisasi, Tosh and Bosshi.
anything by Shiwasu no Okina, Tsukino Jyogi, Karakishi Youhei-dan and Alice no Takarabako(When it's not ntr) Is pretty good but Tsukino Jyogi is particularly good with milfs and darkskin charaters like this: Best page ever
Anything that has to do with Ando Hiroyuki, Kira Hiroyoshi, JUN,.....you know what?.. There's too many to choose from, but in particular, I love"All I want is a Hole"...and anything that's not NTR( if I read that stuff, it's like,"HULK SMASH")..(coughing)..sorry..
I'm a big fan of Yamatogawa's doujinshi. I love the artwork and the story lines are amazing to boot!
I love everything from NaPaTa, especially Ever Since Then.
But my favorites change all the time. My current favorites are Just according to Keikaku and Sensei Urusai. Got a thing for weird girls I think, but don't we all?
Basically anything from Homunculus, Dr.P, Fuuga or Coelacanth.
I am a huge fan of the Love and Devil series here on FAKKU. Can't pick a favorite chapter sadly.
godsend wrote...
...Almost anything from the To Love-Ru & Darkness series, but again, in-character is better...

That's true for me too but most of the time it would involve Rito... and being a hentai, Rito would definitely not be in character (that does kinda tick me off) XD

Also, I don't have a favourite, I like all my favourites :D
My favorite artist on FAKKU is Sanbun Kyoden and Fuuga, And my favorite manga is Teacher and Student. It's just so good, I can't stop reading it, I even bought it from FAKKU store and I have a digital copy of it too.
My favourite doujin by far has to be "Musunde Hiraite" by TakayaKi. Gotta love that vanilla :D
Hm Lets see i like the old one

Azuma Teshin
Yamatogawa
Enomoto heights
Fuuga

but also like
Tsukino Jougi for ahegao face
Sanbun Kyoden for extreme degree of NTR (I've read the Bestiality One)
Udon Ya for cute drawn chara
Crimson comics for U Rape

Fav hmm can't decide....
Anything from Hisasi and Hyocoroad and Takuto and Homunculus and Lunch and........ please continue naming until you reach the end of the Vanilla Artist/God/Goddess
godsend wrote...
When I loaded up fakku, this topic had been posted onto the main page only 20 seconds earlier. Nice timing.

Anywhoo...
I kinda can't decide between a few of them:
Manga:
Power Play (One word: Sara)
A Cat Repaying Kindness (...does anyone now say that they don't want this?)
Milk Party! (she's adorable)
Tama from Third Street - Chapters 1-3 (she's cute, but in an unusual way. (meaning one that I don't see very often))

Doujinshi:
Stardust Drops (Inuyasha)
Almost anything about Spice & Wolf, but especially if Horo & Lawrence are in-character compared to the series.
Almost anything from the To Love-Ru & Darkness series, but again, in-character is better.
...that's all for now.

Videos:
Don't get me started. I have at least a few terabytes of hentai on my computer. And I ain't planning on slowing down.
That said, favorite categories: pettanko, kemonomimi (succubi included), tanned, tsundere, vanilla.

If I absolutely, on pain of death, had to pick a favorite out of all of the things listed above, they would be:
Manga:
Power Play

Doujinshi:
Stardust Drops

Videos:
Sexfriend (it was the first hentai I ever saw, and it holds a special place in my pants. er... heart.)

i kinda don't know if i feel really bad or really good when i see i already read most of the manga's ppl referring to here :P

anyway it's hard to say which is my Favorite , but anything with a nice Story / Vanilla if possible and some nice comedy and sense of humor is Awesome xD

Also +1 for Power Play xD and Sara Ofc
Sara is So Awesome the Artist/Author used her in 2 Dif H-Manga xD even same name xD
Have u Read Witchcraft ? xD i have both Uncensored and censored version of it xD Also with Sara in it.

About Doujin , yeh To Love-Ru /To Love-Ru Darkness's Series doujins are all AWESOME xD well mostly xD
TLRD got lots of awesome doujin already even tho there wasn't an Anime out of it yet , i hope it get even mooooore now that Oct 6th the new Anime Series gonna come out xD

but still something make me wonder ...
why the Fuck Fairy Tail Got No decent doujin Dammit ? Q.Q
there is like 5 out of this loooong popular manga/anime and like 3 of them is rape >.>