What's your favorite?

Gentlemen...

I became a H reader after Soushisuai Note and Yanagida-kun to Mizuno-san. Then, i got caught by Love and Devil, a Day in the Life of the Theater Club and The Attack of the Pollinic Girls.
I'm disapointed that Jay-Jay forgot about one. So he can shut the fuck up, that titty monster!
There's too many manga I love but my top three artist are kisaragi gunma takedo hiromitsu and tosh
Possibly La Nouvelle Lune
A few others rank high up, too like Snow Blind and A Cat Repaying Kindness
Dose the Artis ED have anymore works?
I'm a huge fan
Jacob wrote...
What's your favorite manga or doujinshi on FAKKU? Personally I'm a pretty big fan of anything by Shiwasu no Okina or Kisaragi Gunma, the panel below is from Blindfold Play.

favorite.jpg

The image you've posted really reminds me of the chick from the movie "Sucker Punch".
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Evangelion Re-take, the only doujin I read where the sex scenes weren't important.
Well in here I love Velvet Kiss,,,
For regular manga I have to go with claymore.
That's an impossible choice.
Blindfold Play is actually one of my faves. I also really like Yamatogawa's Tayu Tayu series and Teri Terio's If We Could Meet By the Sea. There are others, but those are the ones I can think of almost immediately as favorites.
Fatalpulse doujins.
Seto Yuuki is the beast
Honestly anything by John K Pe-ta for me.
This is truthfully really hard and i cant choos my favorite, but all my top fav manga/doujinshi come from either Acid-Head or Black Dog.
this is very nice, i can update my collection w/ everyones faves~
If I had to choose a favorite doujin, I would choose Monhan no Erohon 9 . I really hope to see the Kushala hunter again in the future.

As for a favorite manga, I would choose Home Mate 2 . So much love and emotion during the ero scene.
My favourite Doujinshi is Akiko-san to Issho, especially the chapter 9. ^^
My favourite manga would be True Feelings

As for doujin, it would be this
I don't know about any one single favorite but i know a few that are definetely my top ones. Student and Teacher, Love and Devil, Ring X Mama, Makunouchi Deluxe, and The Great Escape,