What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

Which is your favorite Star Wars movie?

Total Votes : 2,986
Either Revenge of the Sith or The Empire Strikes Back.
I like how Empire and RTJ are the most popular.
Love revenge of the sith. Love the last fight scene between obi wan and anakin.
Err, it was almost 5 years ago I last saw the movies. I don't remember their names. So one of the first ones between, 4 - 6 I believe.
I picked Revenge of the Sith mainly because of the Temple scene. That was one of the most powerful scenes where Anakin turns his head. AOTC isn't my favorite, but the Battle of Geonosis and Jango Fett were awesome. And it brought on the Republic Commando game and novel series by Karren Traviss. I have 27 Star Wars books, read several more in the bookstore, and online only ones for a total of about 40. 10 of the ones I own are in the Clone Wars era.

My goal is to read every single book. I'm nearly there.
Anything from 4-6 is the best. The movies from 1-3 just didn't have the same feel...

Here's a funny though... Anakin was what... 8 when he met queen Amidala? Amidala was a Shoto-con!
If I had to say, it would be phantom Menace. I am a huge fan of the Star Wars, but not of the movies in general, I would say it's the world the movies took place in that got me. So I would say there are all good, but I think Darth Maul is a badass and liked the fight scenes best so thats it.
Revenge of the Sith its a good one
As a Star Wars fanboy i have to say the original release or the 97 special edition release of "A New Hope" or just Star Wars if you prefer. Vader was at his most bad ass and awe inspiring.
The Empire Strikes Back. Done!
Clone wars for me
section8magnet Pervert for Life.
Hard choice between Empire and Jedi. Revenge of the Sith was OK but I prefer the original trilogy.
I always liked the Empire strikes back as a kid because of the giant walking robots they had made me giggle
I know it is silly but New Hope was the first one I saw so I have to say it is my favorite kupo.
The Return of the Jedi.

maybe only for this:
Forum Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr1FArpFPRktyWxYW7UDDOys3tkWLx3cmCo-Mvp6gnVE3ruUEG2w
Tōga 犬の大将
Return of the Jedi!!! My dad play the VHS during his workout in a makeshift gym he made in the basement when the THX version was first released..
A New Hope, nothing beats the original!
For me, It's Return of the Jedi. While A New Hope is what kicked off the series, and Empire was when you found out about Luke's heritage, Jedi has the battle of Endor. Nothing makes me chuckle more than little 3-foot tall teddies kicking the crap out of "An entire legion" of the Empire's finest troops XD The whole prequel series has a very different feel to it. That being said, Phantom Menace is at the very bottom of my list. While it was kinda cool to see a double-bladed lightsaber for the first time, Seeing Yoda fight for the first time in Clones was what made it a better movie for me. Revenge of the Sith kinda does it the best for me out of the prequel trilogy. Not as good as the original trilogy, but still pretty damn good.

So, to summarise:

1. Return of the Jedi (Ewok's mate, them Ewoks!)
2. A New Hope (Battle of Yavin 4, epic soundtrack)
3. The Empire Strikes Back (Awesome cliffhanger, and Vader's secret!)
4. Revenge of the Sith (a lot of great fight scenes/space battles and CG effects, plus it's basically the whole tipping point that the entire Star Wars Universe is based upon)
5. Attack of the Clones (Yoda fights for the first time!)
6. Phantom Menace (Darth Maul was kinda badass, but the movie felt kinda B-Grade to me)
me atttack of the clones i like big battles of huge mechas duking it out now only if they made a fakku theme star wars movie for us fellow hentai lovers
godsend The Pun Master
I actually voted for episode 4.
Then I read this thread, and remembered the Ewoks.
I change my vote to ep 6.
Ewoks.
Don't mess with them.
Those little teddy bears will kick your ass UP THE YIN YANG.

Also, because of this:
From p12 of "STAR WARS - The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels":
The page on the AT-ST (Imperial All Terrain Scout Transport Walker)
"AT-STs will no longer be deployed on planets with an abundance of trees or other known obstacles such as rock-wielding primitives." -Excerpt from the Imperial AT-ST manual, updated shortly after the Battle of Endor.

That's right, even the empire says not to piss off the little fluffy dudes.

Spoiler:
[size=10](Also, because I'm a stickler for details, technically the book should have quoted the update to the manual as saying "celestial bodies", not "planets", seeing as how Endor is a moon, not a planet)[/h]

Top that, General Grievous.