I can't save my projects in WMM

I use WMM a lot for editing files, but for some reason I can't save my projects anymore. This annoying message always keep up it says "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enought free disk space available, try again. Original source are there, location is desktop, documetns etc., I tried saving it where the file was place and I have enough space to save the file.

This is mp3 not movie but I can save mp3's long ago, used "Import audio or music". I tried everything even fresh import mp3's> save still problem persist.

I already tried looking outside Fakku, no solution yet. Hope someone could help me.
What version is this? I'm using Vista's Movie Maker on W7 running 6.0 and it works fine. Have you tried the usual troubleshooting such as reinstallation driver checks etc.? Have you played with the WMM files in Program Files?
Win XP v 2.1.4, I've done reinstalling WMM, moviemk.inf you say?
Looks like a script problem, it's like when your de-mounting an image file but it's still there. Try to re-install it or delete the log files. Either that or you can use other software like Sony Vegas 10.
Chyort wrote...
Looks like a script problem, it's like when your de-mounting an image file but it's still there. Try to re-install it or delete the log files. Either that or you can use other software like Sony Vegas 10.

I use sony vegas 10 for all my editing, I'd say drop WMM.