How do you celebrate Halloween?

How do you celebrate Halloween?

Total Votes : 3,744
I spend halloween dressed up as Donald trump smacking homeless people in the face withe subways foot longs.
I worked until 8pm so just another day for me.
Hmm... Tough one. I'd probably go and ask for firewood from around my village, just because I'm half Irish. :3
I spent Halloween browsing through the Vanilla section of Fakku.
Usually have some friends over for a bit of a party. Some drinks and snacks; stick some music on, pretty cool.

I've always worn costumes, and urge guests to do the same.

Not really a big deal where I live, though, get maybe 5 trick-or-treaters over the weekend.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
I was waiting for our pumpkin carving contest
I normally hang out with my friends and try to have doing something
I didnt even realize it was Halloween until I saw some kids at 10 pm :S
Just hanging out with friends and chill outside...watch people go trick-or-treating. It's not a treat if you don't trick
I take ma cousins and go trick or treating for the candy. Because this is not a day, this is not a yearly thing, THIS... IS... SPAAAARTA!!!!!!
I just stay home, eat candy, and fap to fakku. Nothing special. I do enjoy Halloween though.
I had to work =(
haunted house i make one every year XD
I usually stay at home to pass out candy....:U But this year, I decided to go trick-or-treating with all my friends in a pikachu kigurumi! :3
I use this day to go through the monster girl tag.
as usual. just a regular day for me and hang out with my friends.
WitnessX Starship Captain
If life hadn't intervened, I had planned on dressing up as a sharp dressed man (like the ZZ Top song). that said, one of the service writers at the dealer I work at gave out candy; I was the only one who took any.
My Halloween was interrupted by Hurricane Sandy haha. I forgot all about halloween but it's fine, I wouldn't do much else anyway.
I got a Hurricane!
I party with my friends , I go trick or treating , I hang out with friends and family and game on whatever im hyped up on :D.