How do you celebrate Halloween?

How do you celebrate Halloween?

Total Votes : 3,744
Went to the pub with some friends. We originally wanted to go caroling, but Sandy put a stop to that.
Halloween isnt celebrated were I live but they give a lot of scary movies on October so I always hang out with some friends and we watch whatevers on or play a horror game.
Step one: Order horse mask.

Step two: Apply horse mask to own head.

Step three: Get lazy and get on Steam.
I get to celebrate by studying maths... :(
HALLOWEEN!
Love this season/holiday. I make stuff for friends/family like caramel apples, brain cupcakes, etc. And pumpkin carving! I didn't make one related to F! because I just didn't feel any inspiration for it, but I do enjoy that.
The night of is usually spent watching movies and eating candy/goods listed above/pumpkin-themed food.
Blackout thanks to Sandy!
I play horrer games all night long!
I mainly just ate candy, read manga and schlicked to some hentai, then dozed off. Nothing drastic or flashy for Halloween this year.
i just parted all night then woke up at the drunk tank... fml
Get drunk and fuck with teenaged trick or treaters. my favorite used to be set out a bowl with a sign saying "take one". then i'd sit on my roof with the hose. any who took more than one got wet.
My area was hit hard by Sandy. Trick or Treating was officially canceled this year. Irene also canceled last years Trick or Treating as well.
I fap'd a few times.. nuff said
If I'm home then spent it with family watching some movies, but if I'm not then I just don't care too much.

Certainly this year it really wasn't an option with the power getting knocked out at my place.
i call my mother because she was born on halloween and is real witch
This year was just a regular night. I didn't even watch any scary movies. I live in the area hit by Sandy. Luckily my area wasn't hit too bad, but it still through off any celebratory feeling. Maybe next year I'll dress up and get drunk with friends.
Party all night long 8) with costumes ofc!
I go around and throw water balloons at teens
We don't celebrate Halloween in our country, but we do have trick or treat in some local malls.
get high and drink with my siblings and friends.
Shinzumakami wrote...
I usually just stay at home and pass out candy. It's actually quite fun seeing all the little kids costume (Although most of them are not that scary.)
So far nobody found the hidden candy inside my Prinny Pumpkin :(

wait.....YOU HAVE A PRINNY PUMPKIN!!!!!!!!!! BOSS