whats the worse game youe've played?

Pages Prev12
Last Rebellion. Last NIS game I'll ever buy, besides disgaea.
Masose Ona Degenerate
Not really the worst, but in recent memory it would be Legend of the Agarest War. I got the special edition as a gift and I played the game for 30 minutes before I never touch it again. I still use the cool oppai mouse pad though...
AsaDePernil wrote...
The only one i can remember is Trine 2 @-@

Just wondering but how was Trine 2 bad? I had a blast with it.

Anyway, these lesser known games were all downers for me: Legend of Pegasus, Confrontation and Carrier Command: Gaea Mission.
Magna Carta: Tears of Blood
(PS2)

OMG.... how I hated this game...

I remember getting it within a week of its release, I was looking forward to trying something similar to FF games, but with a different art style that I came to like very much. That being said... I stopped playing the game a few days later, the battle system wasn't complex, but it was annoying as fuck! Sure I liked that the game had a variety of characters, and split you up so that you essentially HAD to play as everyone at least once, but you could only use ONE character at a time, there was no AI for your characters at all. At best you got one attack in, then how ever many opponents were in that fight got to attack, repeat. Unless I was missing something, there was no way to get the other party members to do anything in battle.... >_>
I eventually....and I mean like 2 years later... picked it up just so I could say I finished it. Once I got to a certain point, the game pretty much handed you everything, and the final bosses were a joke. Guess they knew all the shit you went through already was enough.

After that? Fuck, I gave it to a friend... I didn't want any reminders of that game....
Pages Prev12