Hi! Nice to meet you ^^

Finally! I'm officially a new member in Fakku but in reality I have been visiting your website for a long time about 2 or 3 years ^_^; My real name is Richard. I both like anime and hentai, listen to music and play video games. I admit that being a new member will be a new experience for me because I feel like a lost puppy on where to start when there are a lot of activities that I can do as a tribute for the community. I usually draw anime fan arts and originals but rarely draw hentai because in my opinion it's difficult for me because of different sex positions in perspective views or angles of a couple doing it. o_O I confess that Fakku is good reference for hentai as I read a lot of doujinshi's and art posts. I can only do fan arts when I attempt in drawing hentai but in reality... I am nobody and I still have much to learn on how to either draw manga or doujinshi. Well... I guess said too much as an introduction. ^_^; I hope we get along and have a good day everyone!
Welcome to Fakku!

Do you have any favorite anime/manga or movie?
Ryssen wrote...
Welcome to Fakku!

Do you have any favorite anime/manga or movie?

Hmm.. my favorite manga/anime is Sword Art Online, Binbougami Ga!, Busou Shinki, and To love Ru Darkness and much more. ^^
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
Welcome hope you have a nice time here
Hey and welcome to FAKKU! I like your optimism. I saw your thread in the art section, you're pretty good (though the guy is pretty creepy). I'd like to see more of your stuff.

What sort of hentai do you like? Also just wondering, are you quite new to anime? It was just a thought after reading that selection of your favourite series.
Correction! It is not nice to meet me, it is a horrible and cold experience that leaves you wishing for your blanket. Nah not really, welcome to the forums but a word of advice, The Kid flies solo....
Welcome to Fakku.
Welcome to Fakku, i hope you enjoy your stay.
iMuse wrote...
Welcome hope you have a nice time here

Thank you! ^^
yurixhentai wrote...
Hey and welcome to FAKKU! I like your optimism. I saw your thread in the art section, you're pretty good (though the guy is pretty creepy). I'd like to see more of your stuff.

What sort of hentai do you like? Also just wondering, are you quite new to anime? It was just a thought after reading that selection of your favourite series.

Thank you! I agree with you that the guy I drew was creepy ^_^; I was supposed to draw a bearded bandit but it turns out that he looked like the perverted monk from Binbougami Ga! o_O On the other hand, I like shoujo type hentai but not likely in favor with bondage a.k.a S & M category >_< I've started watching anime since the era of Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon and Yu Yu Hakusho.
monpekokero wrote...
Correction! It is not nice to meet me, it is a horrible and cold experience that leaves you wishing for your blanket. Nah not really, welcome to the forums but a word of advice, The Kid flies solo....

Thanks for having me. Errr.. what do you mean by The Kid flies solo? ^^;
Septin wrote...
Welcome to Fakku, i hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you! I still have a lot of exploring to do on this website ^^
Jet Azrael wrote...
Welcome to Fakku.

Thank you and great avatar picture. From what anime series is it from if you mind me asking?
welcome to fakku
Welcome to Fakku, friend.
Welcome to Fakku!

And pay attention to the Forum rules while posting! (No double posting etc :P)

Enjoy your stay!
Warui_tsukebe401 wrote...
Thank you! I still have a lot of exploring to do on this website ^^

I was also a lurker on the site for some years before joining the forum. Be a little carefull with your posts however since its not allowed to double post.
Warui_tsukebe401 wrote...
Jet Azrael wrote...
Welcome to Fakku.

Thank you and great avatar picture. From what anime series is it from if you mind me asking?

It's from Hellsing.