Are you interested in getting a Wii U?

Are you interested in getting a Wii U?

Total Votes : 2,846
If I did get it, I would really only use it for 2 games, the new LoZ game, and the remake of LoZ: Majora's Mask. Either way, not 'planning' on getting it.
ive got all the current consoles..

for super cheap at work!
Depends even though I grew up wi Nintendo I'm leaning more towards getting the Xbox 360 and ps3. If I feel like I need it then I'll get it.
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
Nintendo hasn't made a decent console since the gamecube and should stick to handhelds.....at least they try I guess.
I'm interested in it, if only for the "new" way to play, as I can see a lot of potential for that tablet-like controller.
But since I'm a PC gamer through and through, I probably won't be getting it for a few years. I'm honestly more interested in the "steam box", by Valve.
The controller look like a tablet with game system buttons on it and quite dumb either so no.
WitnessX Starship Captain
I'm poor and don't even have an Xbox 360 or a PS Triple yet.
Nintendo is making me sad, what with their region locking ways. And importing is expensive.

But yeah, I still want one.
yup, that's what I asked Santa for Christmas XD
sorry but no
Yep. Only for Zelda.
If they make a new Super Smash brothers and increase their online capabilities i may get it when the price drops but until then I have my Xbox 360 and laptop (although if I do the first site I'm visiting on it would be Fakku! of course)
Well, not necessarily Zelda. But it definitely needs better games than its shitty launch lineup.
nope. maybe there was a fakku spp for it
I REALLY want this system.
Nope. After the Gamecube my interest in Nintendo plummeted.
Don't have much money to throw around. But if by the time the new SSB rolls out and I don't already have it, I'm buying that fucker regardless.
GreenZero Get Jinxed
Probably only for Zelda, or when the price is lower and I have more money.
I think it can be interesting... But the graphics doesn't help... And they did wii u more for the kids... I think... Now please don't moleste me because i gave my opinion ;)