[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

What is there not to be greatful for? It's fun lol, I live in the north and its fun a lot of snow, snowstorms and fakku to pass the time or playing my games or just practicing my guitar, I'm really greatful that everyone has something to hold close even if they don't admit it. That's all I guess. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
I'm thankful for having my family around and healthy so I get to spend more time with them because family is the most important thing in the world.
Tōga 犬の大将
Being alive, born liver disease, and having a family, even though we don't always get along, and to be an American. I don't know what else I can say. I am a man of few words.......
Eroge! Naw, seriously though, the friens who have stuck with me and put up with me through all the crazy antics we get up to.
I am thankful to be part of this great community, and to have a supporting family
I am thankful for this great website and the sweet, sweet Vanilla it contains.
I'm really thankful that there is this website. If not , I will be bored as hell T^T . Basically , Thank you everyone in the forum for posting stuff !
Merry Christmas !
I'm really Thankful for finding this awesome community called Fakku even if it is by merely chance...even though it was just dumb luck I was grateful for it. Happy Holidays...
Dojosamurai Trap of Koumei
I'm Thankful of Somehow my mother caught me when i fapping at night, Yhank the jesus
When I found this site im very thankful for that so i can enjoy this site
So awesome! I'm thankful for my family and to be alive in this specific period of time!
Wow a lot of posts lol

Well I'm thankful for my Family and friends still doing great, Fakku is still up and kicking and free, and the world not ending because of people mass pandemonium over a calendar made thousands of years ago.
I am thankful i allowed and keep my job a few more weeks.
There hasn't been a day i've passed since i found Fakku! without checking on it at least once a day(ok, maybe when internet fails me). For that, from the bottom of my heart, i thank you and salute you Fakku!, for being there whenever we need you. Cheers!!!
I'm thankful for still having my brother around. He went to Afghanistan and we lost contact about a month ago. We haven't heard form him up until two days ago but he's home and we're spending Christmas together.

Merry Christmas guys and have happy holidays.
While I'm of course quite thankful for the first-world privileges of internet and video games. I will be forever appreciative of my close extended family in the form of friends, and even more so for my closer immediate family; for whom without I'd hardly have a chance at all life has offered.

And now I'm thankful for whoever has taken the time to read my little block of text, among the sea of so many just like it.
I am thankful for the life I've been given, the people I've met, and the wonders I've seen.
WOOT prizes. Well in life i am thankful for the opportunities that are opened to me that allow me to succeed in life. SO pretty much HOORAY FOR FAMILY. :D
Gonna have to go a different direction from the norm on this one. I'd have to say that one thing I am thankful for is video games. Its a passion of mine, and the field of work I am studying to get in to.
i thankful to god, to my family, my friend and all living being with the unliving being for make me fell alive and for the wonderful memories that i gain....thanks(^_^)