Things you hate that artists do?

There is honestly two things that really annoy me. When artists make a story for a one shot, that has really good potential for a series, but just leave it at that. And a second pet peeve, would be when ex, an artist introduces a chapter with vanilla, but in the next chapter slaps you in the face with ntr. what about you guys?
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Only thing off the top of my head is this. You have a story where the entire character base is like college age or late high school. So you have characters that are pretty close to adult age. Then going completely against the standard they already set they throw in a loli character. One that skipped grades and what not and is now a high school senior at the age of 10. There was absolutely no reason for you to do that.
Unfinished work

Bosshi did this with one of the chapters of Futa Club. It was toned and solid but as you read further, tones were absent and the work was literally sketchy.

Inconsistancy

One of Isao's Sailor Moons works is similar. The first paneled page is has tone but the rest of the hentai are just outlines. It's clear that he wasn't finished with it but he could have taken out the tones in the first panel and it would have been fine.

Untoned works

This is mostly aesthetic for me. They add more depth to the art like if a girl is blushing or if the mood is heavy. I do enjoy tones but if it's not there it's fine too. Can't really complain about it.
When a really cute girl meets a decent guy. First few chapters were excellent. Until the artist decides to add other males in the story that get to fuck her as well. So yeah, it's similar to yours.
  • When the artists don't finish the series

• When the artists draws at a bad perspective

• In some hentai, the DOM counterparts are more explicit than the normal ones (i.e. the DOM counterparts shows boobs and anything while the vanilla-ish counterpart only shows half-body half-naked drawings)
1) An unfinished series.
2) First page(s) are drawn to perfection but later on it's crap.

I believe that is all for now.
Cuvie. Enough said.
In most doujinshi's relating to popular series, they get the anatomy of many of the characters totally wrong, and it's not only annoying but sometimes a turn off. What's even more annoying is when it's never explained.

A good example using Naruto.
One shots that had potential for a series. Seems like a wast. This also count to a series with different stories.

I hate that shit so much. Also no faces. Just seems lazy to me.
Platnumin wrote...
In most doujinshi's relating to popular series, they get the anatomy of many of the characters totally wrong, and it's not only annoying but sometimes a turn off. What's even more annoying is when it's never explained.
Livided FAKKU Writer
I can only think of when artists releases their work and it is hard to find, both by selling to little prints or making it difficult to find online.

The other reasons I see people mentioned are things I consider to be within the freedom and choice of the artists, I do not feel like saying its something I dislike as I can understand some having several chapters with different tags and such.
If I dislike it overall I will not buy or support it.
I understand that some people like, but when there is literal buckets of cum.

Unsigned wrote...

Untoned works

This is mostly aesthetic for me. They add more depth to the art like if a girl is blushing or if the mood is heavy. I do enjoy tones but if it's not there it's fine too. Can't really complain about it.

^This too
when they use the same "basic" storyline. example: average looks-girl who excels at school work meets the school-like-prince who can do anything and is rich, series example: special A, kaichou wa maid-sama,etc.
P.S. i dont hate the series
The first and foremost purpose i read hmanga is to fap. So i hate it when the author draw too much of the male face.
Hanabusa127 wrote...
When a really cute girl meets a decent guy. First few chapters were excellent. Until the artist decides to add other males in the story that get to fuck her as well. So yeah, it's similar to yours.

Just wondering but are you by any chance refering to "The Great Escape"?

Also i agree with many of the things said but what i hate most is when there is something looks like a harem series but the main lead ends up with one only one person in the end. Sure it might be more realistic but hentai logic is random besides i find harems appealing.
Septin wrote...
Hanabusa127 wrote...

Just wondering but are you by any chance refering to "The Great Escape"?

Also i agree with many of the things said but what i hate most is when there is something looks like a harem series but the main lead ends up with one only one person in the end. Sure it might be more realistic but hentai logic is random besides i find harems appealing.

Nope I was thinking about another one. and yeah that ruins the whole harem thing.
Hanabusa127 wrote...
Nope I was thinking about another one. and yeah that ruins the whole harem thing.

Can i get a name, i an interested in this.