My ComiPo hentai manga (Updated 01.11.13)

Pages Prev123Next
Vaguely sexy page time~

Forum Image: http://i52.tinypic.com/2m6pv8n.png
Kadushy Douchebag
The story's progressing into the sex scenes.. wonder how it's going to turn out.
Alright, I haven't completed these two pages yet, but here are the previews of at least the textless panels.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/712068-1W3HYUQ.png

and

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/712070-MYIGP39.png
Oh, if anyone's got any good .png images of manga-style genitalia (with transparent background), I'd love to use those as Comipo has no real option to undress or show such things (hence my shoddy throwing in a censor effect!) XD
I envy those rotating 3D backgrounds. Quick and easy BGs.

I saw a demo video of ComiPo with a Japanese-style classroom BG, pretty neat. All those hard-to-draw tables and chairs all in one rotating 3D background - I mean you can move the camera and set your own preferred angle.
変態 wrote...
I envy those rotating 3D backgrounds. Quick and easy BGs.

I saw a demo video of ComiPo with a Japanese-style classroom BG, pretty neat. All those hard-to-draw tables and chairs all in one rotating 3D background - I mean you can move the camera and set your own preferred angle.

Ha, no, there are no rotating backgrounds. I took screencaps myself of a virtual 3D hotel tour.

There are some preset bgs of school areas, but just flat images from a few different angles at most.
^
Ah is that so.
I just thought I saw a rotating BG of a school classroom in that software, I'm not sure.
変態 wrote...
^
Ah is that so.
I just thought I saw a rotating BG of a school classroom in that software, I'm not sure.

Nah, sadly no. They haven't even updated the software to include the Import 3D feature that Japan's edition comes with... which is pissing off a lot of folks.
I'm starting to suspect they're going to try to charge extra for it... :\
Added revised version of page 11, and what I have of p12 so far!

Been too busy to work on this, lately... ;;
But 3D import is coming in '12, so I'm psyched for that (maybe I can find some good naughty stuff to use lol!).
there better be some sort of twist coming up in this story
Great stuff, bro!!
ColonelSovalkovaII wrote...

-3-; so far the twist is there are no nude bodies to pose. ugu...
gizgal wrote...

hahaha make it a lorno :P
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
gizgal wrote...

Lorno? :3
artcellrox wrote...
gizgal wrote...

this is the best definition :D
Well, Comipo has gotten 3D Import at last! Super.

Now I just need to work on my drawing skills and/or modeling skills so I can add some more "graphic content" lol.
artcellrox wrote...
gizgal wrote...

this is the best definition :D

I may need to end up doing this. I've had zero luck finding any nude mods or free downloads of the less-clad models that are available only for money in Japan. -_-
Amazingly I kind of let this go... I'm starting to storyboard more, but with no nudity mod, making legit hentai is tough (also limited poses rofl), so I may start just tracing what I have so far and then making it "my own" in both style and forms.

But I worked on a new page today, so here tis so far.
If you can't tell, I had to switch to a semi-bed-like 3D object to get the shots right, and her arms are off-ish in panels two and three... but drawing will fix that, I hope.

Forum Image: http://i48.tinypic.com/1zcfrqx.png
Limit the dialogues XD seeing a wall of text makes my eyes hurt ( lazy mode XD ) it's interesting so far XD keep it up!
Juggle wrote...
Limit the dialogues XD seeing a wall of text makes my eyes hurt ( lazy mode XD ) it's interesting so far XD keep it up!

I guess, but with limited posing, I tried to keep the most dialogue to the start and lessen as it got "better".
Pages Prev123Next