Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?

Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?

Total Votes : 3,881
Travelled through half of Europe already. I have no intentions to stop at that.
i've hardly ever even left the state i live in. craving to travel though, really want to visit England in particular, and Japan.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Been to the states a few times. After I'm done school, I intend to do an absurd amount of travelling.
Being the son of an active duty military man and now being active duty myself, I've been all over the place. Here is a short list of places I've been;
Europe (muliple countires I've been in there)
USA (Including Alaska)
Iraq
Japan (The best place by far course!!!)
i do very often. i just hate my country lol ;)
Since my mom is originally from the philippines I often visit the philippines or thailand. I also visited Italy and Spain a few times and two times a year I visit germany to go shopping and stuff.
I live in germany, but my parents moved to Spain a couple of years back.
I visit them like once a year and enjoy the hot weather and the pool.
In my youth we've been to spain several times for vacation.

Thus far I've been to

the netherlands
luxenburg
belgium
switzerland
denmark
austria
france
italy
and spain of course

I have yet to see the eastern parts of europe.
Traveling is fun.
ponyrein I am not I as appear
Worked as a rep for a number of companies in Europe. (French companies mostly but some multinationals)and have traveled some on my own dime/
Here is the short list.
France
Italy
Germany
Poland
UK
Russia
UAR
Israel
Canada
Mexico
I'd really like to go to somewhere in Europe, mainly England or France. Then Japan or Korea.
Someday in time...
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Living in Australia, grew up in Australia, but only been here for 5 to 6 years. The first 13 years of my life I spent it in Indonesia.
I have only travelled between japan and the phillipines always wanted to go to germany though right now I'm planning on continuing college in the u.s
I went to Japan twice and now I'm in the process of going there for a third time.
Hard question. I don't live in my home country, so I don't know how to answer.
I want to go out and see some of the world before I get old or middle aged. And I almost got enough to do a roundtrip from my home here in Philly; USA, to Minas Gerias to Rio de Janeiro; Brazil and back for a week. Next time I'll do South Korea for a long weekend or Japan during the different Convention days and get lost in a sea of Otaku, I might even make a friend or two with my bad Japanese.
From australia, been to malaysia, dubai and germany. Mainly following my brother playing hockey for the country.
Dubai was pretty damn awesome, germany was heaps awesome. Malaysia was pretty good, but I must say, I do love chicken rice (or whatever it's actual name is. boiled chicken in some form of broth, served with the broth and rice)
Also, had the best steak I've ever had, when I was in germany. Was a porterhouse kebab. 3 small porterhouse steaks with onion and bacon between each other. BEST KEBAB EVER
section8magnet Pervert for Life.
I grew up in the US Army. I spent half my life in Germany off and on.
I have been to Barbados, Panama, Korea(I was a child so I dont really remember it), Nicaragua, and Honduras
born and raised in USA but I'd like to see Japan and maybe Amsterdam and Germany.
I am planing to take a trip this year as a mater of fact kupo.