Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?

Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?

Total Votes : 3,881
I'm from the US and I've been to Canada, Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands, France, the Netherlands and England.

EDIT
Forgot Jamaica.

SECOND EDIT
And Costa Rica.
I've been to Germany, England, Ireland, Italy, France, Philippines, I live in America but right now I'm in Egypt.
As someone who lives in the UK, I honestly want to get out of this country before I wind up killing myself. ;_;
Only left once for a cruise to Jamaica and Mexico
Travelled across Italy, been in Syberia at 5yo, Egypt at 9yo, Ukraine and United Arab Emirates last summer and Austria three months ago...not that much, so yes but not very often
Once, to the Bahamas, but i really want to go to Japan and S. Korea. Hopefully i'll be able to go soon.
yup, go atleasst twice a year. those two places being ireland and japan XD
japan is amazing
WitnessX Starship Captain
Japan and maybe Germany. The former for the obvious and the racetracks, the latter for the Nurburgring.
I once went down to Mexico.
I'm from the US, I currently live in Germany, have lived in Romania before, Germany again before that (different part of the country than now, though), and have been to Egypt, Turkey, Malta, Italy, England, Spain, Czech Republic and Barbados. Thinking about it now, I've been to more foreign countries than US states.
i live in the bahamas why leave
I've been to Aruba and technically Canada, though we really just passed through while in Alaska.
I've only been outside 'Murica once, really. I got to go back to Germany, where I was born, with my mom, for a couple weeks when I was little. We also went through Austria and France a bit while we were over. It's too bad I was 7, I really wish I could remember more, it was a great trip.
Germany France Austria Switerland canada and mexico but thats it for no anyways
I've been to Mexico once and Japan once. Definitely would love to go back to either, and visit various other places~
Where's the moved out of my home coutry option?
Gone on vacation with my family (at my mother's initiative) around two SEAsian countries; Singapore and Hongkong, to be exact.

Would like to visit Japan, though. I'd give even a kidney and a lung to get there, nah just kidding lol.
I've been to China, Mexico, and Taiwan. REally wanna visit some other places tho.
I'm supposed to be taking a trip to Japan with a family member sometime soon.
If things go well I plan on going to Germany, and maybe Puerto Rico too (My nationalities.)
I have yet to leave the country, but I'm looking forward to doing so.
Went to France once on a school trip and twice to Spain many many years ago.
Haven't been anywhere in about 10 years now though.