BREAKING BAD

At first i was skeptic about watching this show, but since i tried it after exhausting everything on netflix i had become addicted. I have already seen the whole show and it left me with goosebumps towards the end.
I want to know what you guys think about the show opinion wise, and if you hadn't already seen it give it a try :D
Don't know why this hasn't gotten any replies... Breaking Bad is, in my opinion of course, the greatest achievement in TV history. The plot is amazing, original, alive, intricate, complex, the cast is composed by a wide array of great actors, all the way from the minor characters who only get few lines to the one and only Bryan Cranston, one of the best actors of all time as far as I'm concerned.
This show is amazing
I can't think of any better shows. The cinematography, the literary merit, the consistently amazing acting, the character development, the plot...

Like, really, it's one of the most entertaining shows on television and is still hugely intellectually satisfying.
Thread's already been made. Breaking Bad
Zeriam wrote...
Thread's already been made. Breaking Bad

Wow! let me be the first one to say that's my bad (no pun spin off the title) i checked to see if i can find one thread for the show but i couldn't find it. Thanks for letting me know :D