How large is your immediate family?

How large is your immediate family?

Total Votes : 4,107
Me, my mother and my sister...
Just my mom, sister and 2 brothers. Pretty noisy here =)
Mom, Dad, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Sister, Niece. Yeah, lots of people; we each have our own income though, so we aren't poor.
its just me and my brother so... Danm!
living by myself in japan.
my older brother and sister used to live in US but they're now back to Indonesia with my parents.

my sister already got married so i guess it's 6 people in my family now.
Technically at this point in time, since I am living abroad, it's "just me", but I have an elder brother and a younger sister, both of whom I'm very close with. I haven't seen my parents in person for several years since I last left Russia, but I still phone them and am in touch with them.
Just your normal typical family at 4. Got 3 Daughters~
I have Mum, Dad, two sisters and two brother in laws. Though I live alone.
Well now it's just me and my mom, my sister moved out a few months ago and my father passed away a few years ago.
Parents and two brothers...

my mom wanted a girl...though luck.
sis,sis,sis,mother and father.
Right now it's me, my brother, his wife, and their 3 kids
Im living at home with my mom, dad, younger bro, me so 4. Idk if pets count but my pup so that would be 5
Better question how often are u interrupted when you are on this site and never when you are doing anything else damn i got interrupted now i swear do my house have a fakku alarm or something
Me, my mother, and my brother. It's ultimately 2.5, since my brother is only home when it's convenient for him.
... DANGO BIG FAMILY DX! *falls to the ground weeping like a little child*
I used to live with my dad and step-mom. But now that I'm in college I'm with my grandparents. I also visit my mom time to time and there's 4 of us there including myself.
Tōga 犬の大将
Let's see...
1) me
2) younger brother
3) younger sister
4) younger half brother
5) younger half sister
6) mom
7) dad
8) step mom

Outside of my immediate family, I am the fifth oldest of over seventeen grand kids on my moms side and the oldest of five grandkids on my dads side!!! Big ass family and no we are not Mormon!!!
ALL OF FAKKU IS MY FAMILY!
mom, dad, 2 sisters, and a brother, so there's 6 of us, though only 5 live in my house (parent's house.). Sometimes I count my two goldfish.