WE ALL HATE NETORARE

Pages Prev23456Next

What are the most NTR do your doesn't like ?

Total Votes : 124
personally I like NTR... =\ <3
I also love NTR... in between, it would be cool if less troll and/or butt-hurt topics appeared :p
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
Ha another one of these. I may dislike NTR but it doesn't mean I need to hate on it. However out there, there will be an NTR that you may like, I certainly have a list of NTR that I like. It's one thing to dislike a thing, its another to complain all the time about it.
This topic is offensive.
I don't like NTR...
but that doesn't compare to how much I hate stupid topics like this.
LMAO@topic, what is next... I hate gang-rape, yaoi, guro? People with this mentality threaten to bomb Comic Market, because the shouta they identify with gets banged, or their imaginery eternal virgin waiting for him gets raped in a fictional work of ART!!!!!

This is worse (ideologically/conceptually) then equating the children in the west with ink stains on cheap paper :o
Malkuth wrote...
LMAO@topic, what is next... I hate gang-rape, yaoi, guro? People with this mentality threaten to bomb Comic Market, because the shouta they identify with gets banged, or their imaginery eternal virgin waiting for him gets raped in a fictional work of ART!!!!!

This is worse (ideologically/conceptually) then equating the children in the west with ink stains on cheap paper :o

because being butt-bombed is too hard to handle...
I dont mind NTR, infact i rather enjoy some of it. That being said, with NTR becoming more popular, its becoming harder to find good NTR. I find myself becoming rather annoyed at the same few basic scenarios/events repeating themselves in every NTR, the same reason alot of vanilla is boring.

Lately I've been finding my interests shifting more towards more towards extremer vanilla stuff like Yandere or Ahegao or NTRs where the MC either wins the girl back or gets revenge, because those things hardly ever happen.
GreenZero Get Jinxed
I have nothing against NTR, and please use better grammar. It's hard to understand you otherwise.
2 things:

1) I don't mind NTR, if it has Ahegao then fuck yeah. Well technically anything with Ahegao is good with me.

2)
Forum Image: http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/293289_171043726354205_1820892191_n.jpg

Like I said I don't mind NTR but if the girl's like this bitch, I'll get ticked off...then go back to reading it lol.
Blackmail NTR's for me, Cheating never appealed on my taste.
NTR is pretty much my favorite thing right now, I'll never understand why people hate it so much.
I think it's more of a hate for fat guys dicking hot women.

If you check all the netorare on this site, if the perpetrator is not fat or doesn't look bad, people tend to want to say "it's not as NTR as I thought it would be" or "this is the best kind of NTR" without thinking that if the guy looked ugly or fat and the story didn't change, some of them would likely say "no this sucks" and drop it at moment's notice.
I have a great amount if dislike for blackmail NTR but the others aren't too bad
dudeman24 wrote...
I think it's more of a hate for fat guys dicking hot women.

Yeeeeah, That is a bit of a bother... Quite a bit of a bother at times...
UsagiHime wrote...

I thought that way once as well. But then I thought, "Isn't that just being racist, except directed versus fat people? Like fattyism?" Same with ageism and people disliking older guys banging hot women. I mean, they don't dislike older women banging younger men. I then discovered all that double standard.

Once you check the logic around why you tend to hate things, you normally tend to find reasons not to hate. Normally. Then again, it could just be an aesthetic thing for most people.
i'd be bored to death if all i read is vanilla :| i need something different now and then especially when i randomly think of evil thoughts. we surf the net just so we can enjoy things RL doesn't offer too often. im no saint so why should i deny such things? morality? social depravity? even if i DID vehemently hate NTR, no one's gonna give a flying fuck so i might as well enjoy the art
dudeman24 wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

I thought that way once as well. But then I thought, "Isn't that just being racist, except directed versus fat people? Like fattyism?" Same with ageism and people disliking older guys banging hot women. I mean, they don't dislike older women banging younger men. I then discovered all that double standard.

Once you check the logic around why you tend to hate things, you normally tend to find reasons not to hate. Normally. Then again, it could just be an aesthetic thing for most people.

I guess But I think not finding a certain kind of person attractive doesn't meen you hate them. I just don't find fat guys as attractive so sometimes that can turn me off but it isn't a hate.

I guess I'd rather see some Buff man beast fuck the shit out of a chick who's boyfriend is unappealing then other way around.
NTR isnt that bad once you realize its not real.
shinsan wrote...
NTR isnt that bad once you realize its not real.

It is to my belief that most of the vanilla slaves fail to notice such things. ALWAYS think it's real. Is there a science to this? I mean, really, it's like anti-gay era again..
Pages Prev23456Next