MOST HARDCORE HENTAI YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?

Pages Prev1234Next
yummines wrote...

anyhow for me i would say a manga i once found called Mahou Shoujo Ai Touchuu Kasou
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://free.hentai.ms/galleries/index/Misc/Random-Doujins/Mahou-Shoujo-Ai---Touchuu-Kasou-%28English%29/027/0.jpg

Aaaahhh Garyuh-chitai writes the best love stories!
Bondage Game probably.
Flaser OCD Hentai Collector
Deftera Mirage wrote...
Bondage Game probably.

Either this or Pigeon Blood.
Euphoria, though I liked it's shock factor.

Other mentions: Kuroinu Elf Rape (I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about), Night Shift Nurses, and Dark Love
Bondage Game, Euphoria, Night Shift Nurses. People, pick your poison.
artcellrox wrote...

We're all talking about hentai ANIME. Not manga.

[color=#9D0A0A]+1
Forgot to mention that it is actually anime hentai we're talking about.

Also I can see that most of us focus on big titles. Have you guys/girls/futanari (don't mean to offend anyone :D) heard titles like: Shoujo Senki Brain Jacker; Mahou Shoujo Isuka; Shion?

"Brutality, my favorite." -Katarina
[/color]
Malkuth wrote...
@nero: This site is focused on vanilla, try this for more variety, but also is limited to what fans want translated in english, torrents of raws are your best bet, since buying doujinshi when outside Japan is practically impossible.

[color=#9D0A0A]I have that site on my bookmark tab. Thanks for sharing though.[/color]
nero941 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

[color=#9D0A0A]+1

Also I can see that most of us focus on big titles. Have you guys/girls/futanari (don't mean to offend anyone :D) heard titles like: Shoujo Senki Brain Jacker; Mahou Shoujo Isuka; Shion?

[/color]

I forgot about Shion. Lolwut O:
nero941 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

[color=#9D0A0A]+1

[/color]

oh ok. i was confused cause Inoyochuu is based off of a manga.

I haven't seen too much hentai anime, so i would go with M.E.M.
Inyouchuu was based off a Tinker Bell h-game originally actually. Kowaku no Toki and Mouryou no Nie come from the same creator as well. I don't even think the Inyouchuu manga is canon.
hmm i think its otome dori.....
[color=#9D0A0A]I've watched Otome Dori recently. E.P.I.C. ; Erena is srsly 1 of my top.[/color]
Taimanin Asagi for me
one of the good stuffs
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17355/173550619854251fde919c43485032e4d8df367c.jpg
I would say Princess 69: Midnight Gymnastics , after reading everyone's comments i think I'll be watching some hentai later today.
How about Behind Closed Doors.
darkknight15808 wrote...

Otome Dori was great but I wouldn't really call it hardcore...

Now that I think about it Shitai wo Arau was probably the most extreme hentai I stumbled across. It's amazing but pretty disturbing.
Euphoria for H-Anime.
For H-manga, of course I nominate this:
g/388358/9e150b829c/

Warning: The link I provided includes... quiet a brutal one. Do not click if you can't stand guro.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Euphoria for H-Anime.
For H-manga, of course I nominate this:
g/388358/9e150b829c/

Warning: The link I provided includes... quiet a brutal one. Do not click if you can't stand guro.

[color=#9D0A0A]If the link was working, I'd be great... xD
+1 on the Euphoria
[/color]
UsagiHime wrote...
darkknight15808 wrote...

Otome Dori was great but I wouldn't really call it hardcore...

Now that I think about it Shitai wo Arau was probably the most extreme hentai I stumbled across. It's amazing but pretty disturbing.

[color=#9D0A0A]I'm not keen on the old school hentai anime, but if it's brutal and disturbing, that's my kind of hentai. I'll post my reaction afterwards.

I need to make a update on everything so far and on the anime I personally like/love.
[/color]
Pages Prev1234Next