Terrible movies

Camydola wrote...
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
Camydola wrote...
The Legend of Chun-li

Ahhhhhhhhh...shit. That movie was bad. That movie almost me ashamed to be a fan of Street Fighter.

I watched that movie thinking "A Street Fighter live action can't be that bad, especially if it's about chun li"

Should've listened to the critics :(

Did you see the original Street Fighter Movie? I learned my less from that one and came in with a bad mindset.

Yeah, you should of listened to them. Sometimes the critics are actually right.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
10 Things I Hate About You
You Got Mail
Titanic [only reason you'd see that movie is for the 'meh' tits]
Skyline [FUCK SKYLINE, only thing it had going for it was the effects and Turk]
Tanasinn wrote...

Seriously, that. Skyline had so much potential and then I saw it in theaters and I raised my hands and shouted what the fuck at the end.
Bug and The Descent are awful as well, I walked out of them both and asked for a refund.
Camydola wrote...
Camydola wrote...
The Legend of Chun-li

Ahhhhhhhhh...shit. That movie was bad. That movie almost me ashamed to be a fan of Street Fighter.

I watched that movie thinking "A Street Fighter live action can't be that bad, especially if it's about chun li"

and having a big crush on Kristine Kreuk, I rented it.

It was like they made a totally different movie but gave the characters SF names for publicity.
Deftera Mirage wrote...
Camydola wrote...
Camydola wrote...
The Legend of Chun-li

It was like they made a totally different movie but gave the characters SF names for publicity.

I wouldn't be surprised at that in all honesty.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
I'm showing my age here, but if you want a truly awful movie, try: "Plan 9 From Outer Space," by Ed Wood.
Deftera Mirage wrote...
Camydola wrote...
Camydola wrote...
The Legend of Chun-li

If anything, the 1994 Street Fighter film at least kept the character designs right. The Legend of Chun-Li though, Bison wears a tux and Balrog uses guns instead of boxing gloves?

Somebody must have been really lazy/sad in the wardrobe department.
I'm going to toss out Joel Schumacher's "Batman & Robin."

Apart from the infamous Batnipples, Arnold's one-liners were not cool, and it was just so campy overall. Not as in Adam West's campy which was ok with. But no, this one was just, well.... crap.

The only redeeming quality I can think up for the film was that Alicia Silverstone was hot, especially in the batsuit. :)
Tanasinn wrote...

My dad loves that movie to death. He asks me every now-and-then to check if they are making a sequel. Googling it now: It seems like they are. '

OT: The Exterminator, can't seem to find it on IMBD. It was about a group of people fighting to death in a game ruled by rich.
The Room. The Worst of the Worst. That or Troll 2.

Ah the room... I watch that annually.
There's something genius about Tommy Wiseau...That movie STILL makes a poop ton of money.

I'd say the WORST movie I have ever seen (and not like the room where it's ability to suck fills me with joy) was Blubberella. Its a Uwe Boll film so I didn't except Academy award quality of course but god... it was PAINFULL... Netflix you have some scary and awful things lurking about.
Almost all Sci-Fi original movies except for one or two.
All the Nolan Batman Movies except the first.
Silent hill
they completely fucked up the comic
and the acting was really reallllllly bad
the ATM movie. i have no idea why that man does killing. time that i spent watching it is not worth
200 M.P.H.

My friends and I were laughing throughout the movie. Not that it was a funny movie, but how it was made, acting, plot, etc.

Can be found on Netflix.
Straw Dogs was fucking stupid.
SkelliDrops wrote...

Original or remake?
The remake was pretty god awfull, the original is considerd one of the greatest thrillers out there.
That Last Airbender was an abortion, just another puddle of mud in M. Night's descent. Recently, I've watched Bourne whatever with Jeremy Renner - terrible movie, completely fragmented.

But the absolute worst film of all time would porbably be Manos: The Hands of Fate.
UsagiHime wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...

Original or remake?
The remake was pretty god awfull, the original is considerd one of the greatest thrillers out there.

The remake.. ugh, I seen it in theaters, and I was so angry..
I just thought it was a horrible movie, the plot was interesting, but the double rape scene was gross and unnecessary (I really hate detailed rape scenes.. like COME ON..) I was happy that the mentally slow guy didn't die though.
It was not what the trailer made it out to be.. the trailer seemed interesting, the movie sucked.
Movies that are bad but not laughably so? Like, irredeemably bad and never worth defending?

The Garbage Pail Kids. My stomach turns at the memory.