Name your Best Netorare (NTR)/Cheating (cuckold) Anime

Pages 12Next
I for once hated Netorare(NTR) titles, mine first was Man in Densha 2, watching that old freak fucking a hot chick right next to her boyfriend really pissed me off at first but as I saw it few times later on the plot seemed really hot to me and I saw other NTR titles too and they were just as hot,this fetish should strictly stick to fiction cause you'd never want this to happen in your real life,though cheating on lovers and close one's happen all the time in real world but as far as the fiction is concerned I think its OK but I only watch those titles with fine animation, art and well endowed ladies like Man in Densha 2 and Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu

NTR title that really turns me on is Triangle Blue OVA especially 1st OVA cause it showed that they don't start fucking right away but that blond bastard ( among all other I hate him the most) slowly seduces her and akane being a typical NTR girl lets him do whatever he wants despite showing little resistance, each time he advances towards her they go onto the next level, the last bed scene was fucking hot as he cums inside her and her expression so HOT. Akane's Character design in terms of art & animation was great.I wish that scene was longer.

If some of the guys don't know the meaning of Netorare(NTR),it means cheating.When a girlfriend(lover)/wife cheats on her boyfriend/husband and has consensual or semi-consensual sex with some other guy who could be her acquaintance or some random playboy.
Does it have to be anime in particular or can it be manga as well? (i don't watch too much hentai anime).

Cause if so, I would say i liked "Another World." Kind of feel bad for the "bad guy" in the story too, rather than him just being a faceless douchebag. Especially after reading the prologue story.

Also Netorare isn't necessarily cheating in itself, it's more the sexual satisfaction of knowing the other party is aware of your cheating but cannot or won't do anything about it.
yummines wrote...
Does it have to be anime in particular or can it be manga as well? (i don't watch too much hentai anime).

Cause if so, I would say i liked "Another World." Kind of feel bad for the "bad guy" in the story too, rather than him just being a faceless douchebag. Especially after reading the prologue story.

Also Netorare isn't necessarily cheating in itself, it's more the sexual satisfaction of knowing the other party is aware of your cheating but cannot or won't do anything about it.
doesn't matter what you post my dear firend i will enjoy anything you have
millionsd wrote...
yummines wrote...

doesn't matter what you post my dear firend i will enjoy anything you have

well the one i posted is pretty old and the whole series is on Fakku. chances are you already read it. i still think its pretty good, and im not that big of a fan of ntr.
Otome Dori, posting in yet another NTR topic.
Unsweet Netorare Onnatachi

The teacher's reactions make it one of the better animations in my opinion.

Just saw Otome Dori and wow, I can't decide if it's better or not compared to Unsweet!
Cant name of an anime but for the manga it is the "whatever household with a MILF, 2 daughter and a shouta then later at the beach the 3 of them got blackmailed into NTR". Since it is the only ntr with good art and the author dont show some disgusting face which disturb my fapping flow.
There isn't much Hentai anime NTR that I enjoyed to be honest. It was mostly all pretty bad.

For Daa-san was a good NTR. It wasn't that dumb, but it got to the point and she wasn't stolen away.
The Randomness wrote...

Agrees to this one! Bed scenes we're awesome.
I dont really enjoy NTR since im more of a vanilla person but sometimes we need to spice up our life, right?
Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu. Though I could never take the MC seriously with that shitty rattail.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Sneakyone wrote...
Otome Dori, posting in yet another NTR topic.
millionsd wrote...
wall of text

I just yawn at most NTR, the guy below doesn't even get hard from it anymore. Not to mention the over use of grotesque men that feels like acid to the eyes.

the blue series is just really goofy.

the last really arousing NTR for me at least was an VN called:Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3 Boku no Shiranai Tokoro de Iki Kurutteita Saiai kanojo -Kimajime na Gakuen Huku Kaichou- (Long title I know)

Atelier Sakura

It's by far more engaging and really more animalistic than most NTR anime movies. I dunno if the other games are as good but I'm willing to try a few other ones

She changes so drasticallly that it's almost frightening , along with her moans and the creepy/jazzy music you're up for a helluva ride. Just play it dude...
I really like Otome Dori as well.
The Randomness wrote...

Where can I view this? The anime I mean.
zero7090 wrote...
Cant name of an anime but for the manga it is the "whatever household with a MILF, 2 daughter and a shouta then later at the beach the 3 of them got blackmailed into NTR".

I believe that's Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou/Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man, and it's also my favorite NTR. Fuckin' love the art by Jin(MTSP).
Bikkurishita wrote...
millionsd wrote...
wall of text

the last really arousing NTR for me at least was an VN called:Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3 Boku no Shiranai Tokoro de Iki Kurutteita Saiai kanojo -Kimajime na Gakuen Huku Kaichou- (Long title I know)

Seems good, but we can't read Japanese and that ruins the whole thing if you don't know what anybody is saying in a VN.... Can anyone suggest a good translating technique even if it's automatic? I know the basic one with text hooker, but isn't there something better?
Ev1L wrote...
Bikkurishita wrote...
millionsd wrote...
wall of text

Seems good, but we can't read Japanese and that ruins the whole thing if you don't know what anybody is saying in a VN.... Can anyone suggest a good translating technique even if it's automatic? I know the basic one with text hooker, but isn't there something better?

Learn Japanese. You'll get accurate translations everytime. Also nice necro.
Ryssen wrote...
Ev1L wrote...
Bikkurishita wrote...
millionsd wrote...
wall of text

haHAA, nice one. I didn't see another active thread in the forums for NTR. Please link me if there is. Thank you.
Ev1L wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Ev1L wrote...
Bikkurishita wrote...
millionsd wrote...
wall of text

haHAA, nice one. I didn't see another active thread in the forums for NTR. Please link me if there is. Thank you.

Check the VN section. Or ask in there. They should have more information about machine translations.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Anime doesn't get my dick hard enough.
Pages 12Next