Hentai worth watching ideas

Hello fellow Fakku goers.

I've been a long time lurker of Fakku for many years and have really come to love hentai in general. So when a small convention started near my home I decided to become a staff member and of course put on a hentai panel to spread the word. The problem I'm having is finding time between work and getting ready to move I don't have the time for researching great titles to talk about. So I came to this wonderful community to ask for some input.

What hentai anime titles do you think deserve a mention? The panel is only an hour long so I only will be able to mention a few. So far I've decided that another lady innocent and resort boin are 2 of my top ideas I have watched quite a bit of hentai but nothing else really stands out as the best of the best?

Any input is appreciated and thanks in advance.
Kadushy Douchebag
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12059

Otome Dori, NTR goodness.
I also run hentai panels at my local con!! Yay more like me!

There's a lot to talk about!
There's classics like: Akiba girls and Bible Black but there's some new amazing hentai that always deserve mention like Euphoria, Harem time and Otome Dori

I only know weird hentai because people tend to wanna hear about that more, so I may not be the best person to ask but those are some I really like to talk about :).
Also vote for Otome Dori and I'll say Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru
Looks like I'll have to check out otome dori when I get of work. (Thank you smart phone!) what are your thoughts on koiito kinenbi (sp?)
maybe La Blue Girl, it's a classic
Otome Dori
Bondage Game
Triangle Blue
Euphoria
Gakuen Saimin Reido
godsend The Pun Master
Well, I have a few:

Words Worth
-- it's a definite classic by age alone.
Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo -- funny, cute, and sex is oh-so-good (one of my favorites)
Sex Friend -- not only is the english dubbed version actually good, the female lead is cute. not 'I just want to have sex with you' cute, also 'that's endearing' cute. (was the first hentai I ever saw too)
Maple Colors -- bunch of sex, and you'll either like it, or you won't
Dvine Luv -- this is really good, and it's a softer style of animation. it's older, but it feels kinda...timeless, I guess. the sex is fairly soft in all of it, and the male lead isn't a total douche. (although he's a definite womanizer)
Daiakuji -- this one has a lot of sex, but also has a lot of story. kinda weird though, so not exactly standard
Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend -- the male lead doesn't want to get married, and over two episodes he has sex with all of his girlfriends. (the girlfriends are made aware of each other at the start of ep 1)
Toumei Ningen -- an guy is given some pills which make him invisible. he's a pervert, so predictably he 'rapes' some of the women working at the store where he is employed. (I don't think all of them count as rape though.)
Toumein Ningen R -- sequel to Toumei Ningen -- I didn't like it as much as the first, but it was still okay. more funny than anything else though
Thank you all for the replies you have given.

This is a list of what I plan to discuss for the 1 hour I have for my panel. I think it covers decent variety of titles:

"Koiito Kinenbi The animation" for the great vanilla
"Otome Dori" because there are always NTR fans
"Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo" one word: Mafuyu
"Words Worth" for some great vintage
"Another Lady Innocent" for the amazing art
"Bible Black" because the english dub is so damn funny
"Immoral Sisters" first hentai I ever watched

Any thoughts on this list?
Infinityshift wrote...
"Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo" one word: Mafuyu

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1460274-JODHPY8.gif

She's the best character.
These Are the Best Hentai of all Time: In my Book

Sei-Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki
Harem Time
Kyonuyuu Fantasy
Menkui
Akina to Onsen de H Shiyo!
Arbeit Shiyou!!
Bakunyuu Bomb
HHH Triple Ecchi
Immorality
Isshoni H Shiyo
Lover In Law
Mizugi Kanojo
Shocking Pink!
and Bakunyuu Maid Kari

Enjoy X3
DizzyFandom wrote...

Harem Time
Kyonuyuu Fantasy
Menkui
Arbeit Shiyou!!
Bakunyuu Bomb
HHH Triple Ecchi
Immorality
Isshoni H Shiyo
Lover In Law
Mizugi Kanojo
Shocking Pink!
and Bakunyuu Maid Kari

Enjoy X3

Wow I love everything on here. go with all of them.

That list is pretty awesome.
Kadushy wrote...
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12059

Otome Dori, NTR goodness.
UsagiHime wrote...
DizzyFandom wrote...

Harem Time
Kyonuyuu Fantasy
Menkui
Arbeit Shiyou!!
Bakunyuu Bomb
HHH Triple Ecchi
Immorality
Isshoni H Shiyo
Lover In Law
Mizugi Kanojo
Shocking Pink!
and Bakunyuu Maid Kari

Enjoy X3

Wow I love everything on here. go with all of them.

That list is pretty awesome.

hehe thanks
TSF monogatari is a good one.
Night Shift Nurses Trilogy
and La Blue Girl
Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro. And another one that also has Tony Taka as the designer but I can't remember the name.

I envy you guys. I wish there could be a hentai panel in the convention at my place.
please rape me id another good one!
its amazing, the main character is my hero ❤