MOST HARDCORE HENTAI YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?

Pages Prev1234Next
nero941 wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Euphoria for H-Anime.
For H-manga, of course I nominate this:
g/388358/9e150b829c/

Warning: The link I provided includes... quiet a brutal one. Do not click if you can't stand guro.

[color=#9D0A0A]If the link was working, I'd be great... xD
+1 on the Euphoria
[/color]

Nope, the link works. It's just that you're still lacking experience in this area of expertise.
Depends what hardcore means. Disturbing hentai, as in gore, scat, body modification and mutilation, would definetly be Shitai wo Arau and bondage game for me.
Sexually hardcore with extreme penetrations and ahegao expressions etc would be mahou shoujo erena first, followed by Kuroinu and Taimanin Asagi probably. More a fan of the later genre myself..
solanin wrote...
Depends what hardcore means. Disturbing hentai, as in gore, scat, body modification and mutilation, would definetly be Shitai wo Arau and bondage game for me.
Sexually hardcore with extreme penetrations and ahegao expressions etc would be mahou shoujo erena first, followed by Kuroinu and Taimanin Asagi probably. More a fan of the later genre myself..

[color=#9D0A0A]ANYTHING BUT SCAT! I despise that genre.[/color]
zeroniv_legend wrote...
nero941 wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Euphoria for H-Anime.
g/388358/9e150b829c/

Warning: The link I provided includes... quiet a brutal one. Do not click if you can't stand guro.

+1 on the Euphoria
[/color]

Nope, the link works. It's just that you're still lacking experience in this area of expertise.

[color=#9D0A0A]I was too lazy to use my skills. There is no href link attached to that button. Not sure what that means here but I guess I got trolled.[/color]
nero941 wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
nero941 wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Euphoria for H-Anime.
g/388358/9e150b829c/

+1 on the Euphoria
[/color]

[color=#9D0A0A]I was too lazy to use my skills. There is no href link attached to that button. Not sure what that means here but I guess I got trolled.[/color]

Noep. You can ask most elders here about that link, and I'm pretty sure 90~95% of them would say there's nothing wrong with the link.
zeroniv_legend wrote...
nero941 wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
nero941 wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Euphoria for H-Anime.
g/388358/9e150b829c/

+1 on the Euphoria
[/color]

Noep. You can ask most elders here about that link, and I'm pretty sure 90~95% of them would say there's nothing wrong with the link.

[color=#9D0A0A]Excuse me Mr. zeroniv_legend a.k.a. ELDER. I demand you telling me what is up with that link. I ain't gonna waste my time searching the internet for some broken/working Spoiler button since I can get the info from you, if you are willing to tell me.[/color]
Or you can use google.
It works fine, there's just special swag you have to do to be able to see it.
Kadushy Douchebag
zeroniv_legend wrote...
nero941 wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
nero941 wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Euphoria for H-Anime.
g/388358/9e150b829c/

+1 on the Euphoria
[/color]

idungeddit. all i see is a sad panda being sad.
Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/3c9b3a3392c307e2e16e90230d733b7b/tumblr_mj1sonosca1rmvspko1_500.gif

hey guys im just wondering what hentai this is from?
lemon-hime wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/3c9b3a3392c307e2e16e90230d733b7b/tumblr_mj1sonosca1rmvspko1_500.gif

hey guys im just wondering what hentai this is from?

Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru. Please make your own thread here the next time you want to make a request.
Night Shift Nurse: Nanase Ren
Hmm, I really liked Lover-in-Law, even the dubbed was good. And G-Spot Express had well designed characters and the sex scenes looked so hot. Definitely worth checking out.

There's also Resort Boin and Akina to Onsen de H Shiyo! which I really enjoyed.
Frannx wrote...
Taimanin Asagi for me
When did bible black get kicked under the carpet? Too mainstream?
Well then the most hardcore hentai I saw was BRB. Gonna find the title.
---------
Actually. I'll just go ahead and say Euphoria.
The Randomness wrote...
DearKaworu wrote...
When did bible black get kicked under the carpet? Too mainstream?
Well then the most hardcore hentai I saw was BRB. Gonna find the title.
---------
Actually. I'll just go ahead and say Euphoria.

It isn't on terms of "WOAH" it's how intense the sex gets. Bible Black is damn tame compared to what happens in Taimanin Asagi/Prison Battleship for example.

Hmm..its funny how that one was in my mind. My favorite by far is pisu hame.
But for the woah factor I'll go with Kage.
Well, since this got bumped...
Either:

Night Shift Nurses
Dark Love
Euphoria
Pigeon Blood

One of those 4, can't pick.
Taimanin Asagi & Dark Love
This thread could be renamed to "What's the most extreme Murakami Teruaki title you have seen?" and 95% of the replies wouldn't seem out of place.
Dark Love, Euphoria, Mahō Shōjo Erena, Mahou Shoujo Ai, Bible Black

Those are the ones that hit my mind instantly
Pages Prev1234Next