If you could choose a super power/ability, what would it be?

The power to break our brain's limit into perfect understanding of what physical and mental world, like something we could only obtain when using some psychedelics.
perpetual lightning form
Conception manipulation,None-Existence manipulation, Void power and erasing sentient life or anything I want for that mater out of Existence absolutely plus the ability to know of and make anything I want real E.G. Comic book and manga/anime characters etc and have absolute control over them.
1st: A Tardis.
2nd: Flight. almost as useful as a tardis.
perfect hypnosis
Bank Note:
When i wrote a certain person's full name in this notebook, 80% of his financial assets will be transfer to mine
Complete Arsenal

To possess an endless number of abilities, covering every possible effect and countermeasure. They can use any existing power as well as those yet to be, as their complete power database includes all potential abilities.

This power is similar to Meta Ability Creation, except that all possible and impossible abilities are already created, regardless of their level.

Users have complete mastery and exhaustive knowledge of all of their abilities, (nature, effect, characteristics, strength / weakness, etc.) including knowing which ones are best suited for every situation, all possible combos, and can use them flawlessly in any condition.

User can instantly use and combine any number of them, often flooding their opponents with overwhelming torrents of highly efficient combinations.

Basic Level

Absolute Immortality
Absolute Immutability
Adaptive Evolution
Alpha Physiology
Encyclopedic Knowledge
Hypercompetence
Omnicounter
Omnikinesis
Power Mixture
Power-Shifting
Various Supernatural Abilities

Intermediate level

All Nigh-Omnipotent abilities
Nigh Omniscience (controllable)

Advanced level

All Omnipotent abilities
Omniscience
...well damn. That's a lot typing lol.

Gonna keep mines plane and simple. Would want the power to teleport from one location to the other. Now one thing I have notice is from Nightcrawler and Jumper (movie). You have to see your destination before you teleport or else you'll end up in something solid and die of course. So more than likely I would have the teleportation from Jumper instead of Nightcrawler because in Jumper the MC was able to look at a picture of a place teleport no problem. (Unless NC can do the same thing then it really wouldn't matter.
The ability to fix all bugs in this site.
I would like invisibility please! I can walk around with a bono, I can be an effective gurilla warfare champion of the people, and lastly I can molest cute guys
I would go with the generic "Regenartion" like Wolverine (live a really long time, pretty much never die). Although I am not sure I'd like the ability to be passed on to future generations.

Or if I am not allowed to be pretty much immortal. Telekinesis. Because Telekinesis is so flexible you can do nearly everything with it. Fly, punch people with invisible walls, augment your strength with psychic power, stop bullets, cut open things by separating molecules.

Pretty generic for both, but you can't really go wrong with either as neither is blatantly too strong.
I would like invisibility, or the power to teleport.
id say either mind control or time control
control over time
to transform into whatever I want, or the power to control time xD
The ability to fly from anything. Suffering from poverty? Fly away from it. Sick? Fly away from the sickness. Tired of reality? Fly away from reality. The ability to fly away from anything would be amazing.
Teleport that way when i telport into a girls bedroom i can say its all a dream.
I'd want to be able to fly :3.
Tit lightening of course.