One insignificant thing that made your day better

Getting paid to play guitar behind the counter at work because there were absolutely no customers.
Got a very nice kill streak on SWBF1 in a 1v4 situation in a small room.
Talking to my favorite lady and getting way more sleep than I normally do.
The AC. yeah, just the AC
Medzy wrote...
Lorechi wrote...
Watching Medzy's Avatar change.

Just testing the waters with avatars, I think I'ma keep this one for a while.
Glad to know I was entertaining you with my avatar cycling.

Edit - I change my avatars a lot, I know. X3

I actually quite enjoy your avatar changes too and I really like the one you have now :)

And Maeves avatar made me giggle a bit too. So cute <3
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/assets/avatars/e2d1a8d9160e416b6d1906b759199d1a.jpeg
tell a friend some story I had and exchanging some "materials".
Raparperi wrote...
Medzy wrote...
Lorechi wrote...
Watching Medzy's Avatar change.

Just testing the waters with avatars, I think I'ma keep this one for a while.
Glad to know I was entertaining you with my avatar cycling.

Edit - I change my avatars a lot, I know. X3

I actually quite enjoy your avatar changes too and I really like the one you have now :)

And Maeves avatar made me giggle a bit too. So cute <3
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/assets/avatars/e2d1a8d9160e416b6d1906b759199d1a.jpeg

I woke up this morning and had another PM from some fag mocking me for my love for cyclopes, and 2 days ago some girl sneaked at my iPods photos and laughed at me because it was pretty much %80 cyclops images, %10 of Ray's works and %10 can't say cause I'll get smacked...

I'm thankful to get compliments from you, Mayu, Yuri, etc. It makes me feel happy, thank you. <3

Edit - I also like Maeves new avatar.
got a full night of sleep.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Medzy wrote...
I woke up this morning and had another PM from some fag mocking me for my love for cyclopes, and 2 days ago some girl sneaked at my iPods photos and laughed at me because it was pretty much %80 cyclops images, %10 of Ray's works and %10 can't say cause I'll get smacked...

Well fuck 'em. Your tastes are awesome. Don't change them, you cutie p-eye, you~

P.S. Sorry for that lame pun...
artcellrox wrote...
Medzy wrote...

Well fuck 'em. Your tastes are awesome. Don't change them, you cutie p-eye, you~

P.S. Sorry for that lame pun...

Spoiler:
[size=9]... Nice pun.[/h]
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1465834-K1KFBYS.jpg
Gravity cat the adequately amused
My dad went up the town to cash in his £20 gift voucher before HMV shuts down. He got me Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 - worth a 5er preowned.

I've played it a bit and it's quite interesting, not to mention hideously fun to play, but I have no idea what the fuck is going on or who any of the characters are. Looks like I have incentive to begin watching the Gundam series.
Finished the Starcraft 2 HotS campaign, caught up on most of the animes I haven't been staying current on for the last month, started reading the manga for Deadman Wonderland(and im loving it), AND i even went out and hung out with some friends for a few hours. Successful day off.
Medzy wrote...

I'm thankful to get compliments from you, Mayu, Yuri, etc. It makes me feel happy, thank you. <3

Edit - I also like Maeves new avatar.

I have to admit, you are making me second guess my instant "dismissal" of cyclops from my radar. Your avatars really helps, as does that artist (Ray), most of my images of cyclops comes from Disney's Hercules and Japanese horror movies, Interesting to see them differently....

(Looking at good (in my opinion) art only makes me want to draw... and the faces of the cyclops... Thanks, in multiple ways.)
I slept and missed my bus that I need to take for my classes at university. I woke up 7 hours later and felt satisfied with my sleep. Unintentional day off went well.
Got the number of a pretty girl. Being single is handsome lonesome
Cinnamon Toast Crunch~
Had some for the first time in years! Was dancing around my kitchen while I ate it, not even joking.
Was supposed to work 4am-8am, but they kept me till 11. Extra hours, yesss~
Splurged a little on myself as a reward for losing 25lbs in almost a month, bought two new pairs of shoes that I'm in love with.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Went to the cinema to see Oz:The Great and powerful.

Now I know why the Wicked Witch of the West is green, Glenda appears in the Munchkin City in a bubble, and how Oz... got to Oz.