What is the worst anime adaptation from an eroge/VN for you?

We all have our favorite hentai games and just like books, they get adapted onto movies. Of course not all of them are great and some steer way off like Discipline for example.

I would say for me it is, "Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru", but I still love it.

Episode 1 was great and it did have the gangbangs and forced sex, HOWEVER, Episode 2 was a bit disappointing. Only Alicia (the blonde girl) was shown through pretty much the entire episode and she just got it on with some old guy. Meanwhile Primu (the pink haired girl) barely appears, besides some second long little clips and for a little while longer in the ending. The soldiers are also barely shown along with the disciples who had a bigger role than Primu and the soldiers. But it was pretty disappointing in the end. I do wish that they continue and finish the series.

But the main reason is that the game has every single girl going through all these various situations. Primu gets turned into a futa and fucks Alicia for example.

I do hope that they come out with new episodes with the rest of the cast and finish off the series, along with the final scenes of the game being a huge orgy with all the girls.

So, what is your worst anime adaptation from one of your favorite eroge or Visual Novel for you?
I have heard nothing but bad things from Little Buster. Although I have neither watched it or played it. The anime adaptation of Fate/Stay Night have gotten a lot of bad reputation as well. I have only played that one.

Wouldn't this thread be more suitable for sections like Anime & Manga or Visual Novels?
Ryssen wrote...
Wouldn't this thread be more suitable for sections like Anime & Manga or Visual Novels?

I also questioned myself on which section to put this in, the main reason I put it here since it's hentai games into hentai anime like Taimanin Asagi. But if the other sections are better choice, I wouldn't mind it being moved.
I actually like the anime fore little busters, it's not half bad.
Fate/stay night was pretty bad as an anime adaption and Tsukihime was pretty bad too....
Every VN adaptation by J.C. Staff and Studio Deen.
UsagiHime wrote...
I actually like the anime fore little busters, it's not half bad.
Fate/stay night was pretty bad as an anime adaption and Tsukihime was pretty bad too....

What anime? Tsukihime never had an anime. *wink* *wink*

Rinkan Club for changing a shitload of the story. Hell, the MC's gender was even a plot twist for a route in the game.

Kangoku Senkan for giving Naomi such a manface.

Also, yes this thread would be more suitable for Anime and Manga.
Clannad.

Oh wait, should I have said that knowing how many Clannad fanboys there are on Fakku?
ccSlne wrote...
Clannad.

Oh wait, should I have said that knowing how many Clannad fanboys there are on Fakku?

Can't help but agree... or well the anime wasn't terrible just no where near as good as the VN.
One word to choke upon: Tsukihime.
Ok Persoanly I rather See Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru as a Stand alone Anime over an Hentai, I can tell the Ladies were put togeather quite nicely and the overall plot can easily make a 12 Episode OVA with SOME Ecchi and "Hint hint wink wink" Hentai, or they could have toned down the insanity abit....
Yeah I actually Cried when i watched Episode 2...
But i started this series so i got to finish it no matter how painful it is >.<

But the Worst Anime Adaptation from an Eroge....
Tenamina Asagi and Prison Battleship (Totally forgot the Japanese name)
Both were not cleanly made and the camera felt unfocused and shakey as hell, i understand the studio wanted to go for a more..."Realisitical" View on that but 90% of the time i couldnt Tell WTF was going on everything was going WAY to fast and crazy (Seriously Who the hell Fucks someone THAT FAST!) Personaly they should reboot those two serious clean them up abit and make it more focused so we know whats going on
At least Hell Knight Ingrid (AKA Tenamina Murasaki) Was an Improvement over Asagi it was much more cleaner easier to see whats going on and the animation was a tad better.
DizzyFandom wrote...

Yeah, Episode 2 was such a letdown. I really want them to finish off the series with all the girls and the final orgy at the end.
The Randomness wrote...
DizzyFandom wrote...

Yeah, Episode 2 was such a letdown. I really want them to finish off the series with all the girls and the final orgy at the end.

Persoanly I rather have them Tone down the Brutality and the Insanity just a wee bit...only a little (Or just get rid of it all togeather, which wont happen lol)
My Favorite Characters in there are Origa and Celestine....Dark Elf+High Elf=Epicness
Though i think the Sex would be 10X better if it was Consensual and Femdom sex lol
think about it...they intitiate the Sex, willingly giving you a BJTJ combo and ridin ontop of you how epic would that be
DizzyFandom wrote...
Persoanly I rather have them Tone down the Brutality and the Insanity just a wee bit...only a little (Or just get rid of it all togeather, which wont happen lol)
My Favorite Characters in there are Origa and Celestine....Dark Elf+High Elf=Epicness
Though i think the Sex would be 10X better if it was Consensual and Femdom sex lol
think about it...they intitiate the Sex, willingly giving you a BJTJ combo and ridin ontop of you how epic would that be

I like Claudia and Celestine the best, something about the innocent face on Celestine. The CG has the final act being a huge orgy of all of them, some teaming up together like Celestine and Origa. That's why I really want them to finish the entire roster and final act since there can be so much done!
The Randomness wrote...
DizzyFandom wrote...

I like Claudia and Celestine the best, something about the innocent face on Celestine. The CG has the final act being a huge orgy of all of them, some teaming up together like Celestine and Origa. That's why I really want them to finish the entire roster and final act since there can be so much done!

Oh yeah Claudia is also Fine as Hell too
Well i hope that huge Orgy is hot as hell, And they get rid of the lolicon O_O
EVIL LOLIS!!
Forum Image: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/585d5be5ef67e8e2ca769ac8de9f804c1226690285_full.jpg
DizzyFandom wrote...
Oh yeah Claudia is also Fine as Hell too
Well i hope that huge Orgy is hot as hell, And they get rid of the lolicon O_O
EVIL LOLIS!!
Forum Image: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/585d5be5ef67e8e2ca769ac8de9f804c1226690285_full.jpg

Agreed on getting rid of them! They are an evil conspiracy!