What do you Fap to most?

It usually depends on what kind of mood I'm in, but I tend to stick to the same list of things like vanilla, femdom, incest, tsundere, yandere, kemonomimi, yuri, ashikoki, pettanko, maids, mizugi, monster girl, and stockings; DELICIOUS STOCKINGS!!

If I'm feeling a bit adventurous, I try a bit of cheating, chikan, forced, and group.
[color=green]Hmm I do love vanilla. But kemonomimi usually takes a front seat in my viewing situations 8) [/color]
Futas and NTR... I really can't get off to anything else.
Big tits and tits foreplay.
Sneakyone wrote...
It depends on how im feeling at the time, usually vanilla stuff though.

Goes the same for me. NTRs and forced/mindbreak when jonny gets tired of vanilla.
pettanko is a must, mostly with vanilla and sometimes incest. NO yaoi... NO.
[size=14][color=black][font=Times New Roman]Things like this or this but to be honest I can fap to anything that isn't Futa, Guro, Toddlercon (or rather I could fap to toddlercon but I can't bring myself to) or Vore[/font][/color][/h]
Busty women. Big ass and tits. Mmmmmm.

And the occasional loli of course.
Incest mostly or well drawn romances
forced, humiliation, group or tomboy(I love this the most) are the best kinds for me :3
Generally Vanilla, Femdom or Bondage is p good as well in some instances but nothing too heavy, such as the nut punching/stomping treatment or full on gag maskes and completely immobilized person(s). P much anything that isn't Guro, Futa etc.
Femdom, yaoi, trap and darkskin/tanned. Sometimes futa and ashikoki, but I'm more particular about those. :3
Anything except Guro, scat, and body deformation.
Trap, vanilla, pettanko, incest, and NTR but not too hardcore.
mostly milf... had a crush on my classmate mother in elementary... Yuko Ritona if my mind was blanked and nothing to do...
forced, group, incest, ntr
Guro, scat, rape, forced pregnancy, beastailty
least things I jerk to
VANILLA
Loli(Anti-loli)
NTR
BagMan wrote...
[size=14][color=black][font=Times New Roman]Things like this or this but to be honest I can fap to anything that isn't Futa, Guro, Toddlercon (or rather I could fap to toddlercon but I can't bring myself to) or Vore[/font][/color][/h]

Uniform Tentacles <3

Anywhoo, I like me some Vanirra or any hentai that has really, really good art
Vanilla, Incest, Fatalpulse etc. :O
Incest, loli, furry, kemonomimi, foot fetish, femdom, preggo, chibi, kogal, stocking, creampie.