If the girl from "Great Escape" meets uninterested guy...

Yeah. Read the manga called "Great Escape". Somehow the girl gets turned on when her breasts are fondled, and she ends up being taken advantage of (but I'm inclined to think she's the one leading him on). Anyways...

I'd like to see if the artist who draws this this hentai manga can create a situation where she's with this guy who's genuinely uninterested in her as far as sex is concerned. Not because he's homosexual or anything. Just a guy who's just not interested in sex. Either it would be a boring story, or the poor girl will find herself frustrated that he's not trying to make any moves on her but can't or won't make moves on him herself.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
That'd be boring.
FinalBoss wrote...
That'd be boring.

yuuuup.
FinalBoss wrote...
That'd be boring.
Agreed it will be Boring after all so my bet will be nope ,
In the hentai world people get into awkward positions that would be pretty much impossible in real life. I imagine it would be along the lines of "whoops I accidentally fell, what is this squishy thing? Apparently I am a total dumbass so I will now fondle this unknown soft object while questioning my whereabouts even though I just CLEARLY fell on top of a random girl because the fucking floors seem to be covered in slick oil so my gumpy ass trips up convienantly when I walk by this girl and then me accidentally squeezing her tit somehow leads to me having sex with this person I haven't even met until now because she has magical tits that make her horny just from them being touched. Yeah she would become so horny that she would use me the uninterested guy's body to release her sexual frustration because she 'can't hold it anymore' or something like that." Now take that shit stain and turn it into a 30 page manga and publish it. There you go!
Dat Explanation..
You gotta admit though... I'm beginning to find it kinda boring the way it's going. She somehow ends up alone with a guy, gets turned on by him, then they have sex (with her seemingly denying any desire on her part but clearly enjoying it). That's how I'm beginning to see it.

Now then... what if she's alone with a guy who truly has no sexual interest in her and apologizes for touching her by accident?

I'd like to know what's going through her mind. By now she's so used to having sex at this point that she's expecting it only to find out otherwise with this guy. It could go the boring route, so what everyone says is true. Or she'll find a way to entice him into having sex "without meaning to".
Now that's slightly interesting not a hint of boredom. (emphasis on Slightly)