Can anyone actually fap to some of the serious Guro Doujin?

Pages Prev12
animefreak_usa wrote...
I don't fap to h animu/mango.

You fap to my bloody naked picture.
Oh my, looks like someone found my guilty pleasure
Guro is enjoyable :). However I could never get off to it. Its not a shock there are people who lovr it though, it exsists for a reason.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
zeroniv_legend wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
I don't fap to h animu/mango.

You fap to my bloody naked picture.

Yeah but in my defense your two wives were in there and I enjoy orgies with cherry kool aid smeared on naked skin.
I saw one where the way girls masturbated, was cutting their stomachs open and pulling at their intestines, a girl was being pressured to do it by her friends and after she chickened out after a little cut they started fighting and stabbing each other. Then they starteed laughing, like it was a common, funny thing. If anyone could fap to that... god help them.
HeLi0s wrote...
I saw one where the way girls masturbated, was cutting their stomachs open and pulling at their intestines, a girl was being pressured to do it by her friends and after she chickened out after a little cut they started fighting and stabbing each other. Then they starteed laughing, like it was a common, funny thing. If anyone could fap to that... god help them.

While I personaly wouldn't be able to get off to that I don't see it as a terribly awfull thing. I don't think it's any worse than some rape stuff Ive read (that I personaly love :3). People have extreme fetishes and things they want to expirence in a story.
There are people out there who are turned on by this stuff but not me.
I feel like a criminal in the making if I do.
UsagiHime wrote...
HeLi0s wrote...

While I personaly wouldn't be able to get off to that I don't see it as a terribly awfull thing. I don't think it's any worse than some rape stuff Ive read (that I personaly love :3). People have extreme fetishes and things they want to expirence in a story.

It was so bizzare it was hilarious, wasn't gruesome because of the art style but definitely not fappable.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
HeLi0s wrote...

I been searching for it for someone else. I read it but can't remember the name... fucking ex doesn't work on droid.
Pages Prev12