Katawa Shoujo Anime

Pages Prev12
TheHoudhini wrote...
I have the poll results so far for anyone who is interested:

and yes, Lilly is on the lead.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s525/TheHoudhini/KSYH/poll_results2_zpseb575c98.png

Forum Image: http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s525/TheHoudhini/KSYH/poll_results1_zps2a5f31f0.png

Glad everyone hates Shizune as much as i did...
I really love the lily route It was sad but cute at the same time.
sorry for this but I'll vote lily
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Kazkura wrote...
I really love the lily route It was sad but cute at the same time.
sorry for this but I'll vote lily

Don't apologize for voting the best gurl. D;
Would watch it, but why Lily? I thought everybody HATED Lily. At least I hate her.
I like Hanako best in my opinion and I wouldn't mind a Katawa Shoujo Anime, I sure it'll become extreme popular once it drops or at least I hope...
Splashh wrote...
Would watch it, but why Lily? I thought everybody HATED Lily. At least I hate her.

Rin or Hanako is obviously best girl.
Ryssen wrote...
Splashh wrote...

Rin or Hanako is obviously best girl.

Hanako is too moeblob. Rin in all her soul-crushing route...ness all the way!
How about doing it Amagami / Amagami SS style, where each girl gets 3 episode each?

Also,

Katawa Shoujo Anime
Hindi na tumatanggap ng mga tugon ang form na Katawa Shoujo Anime.

Subukang makipag-ugnay sa may-ari ng form kung sa tingin mo ay mali ito.
Lumikha ng iyong sariling form

In english, it says that the poll has ended.
I voted for Rin too :C but it seems that the majority (25% - how does this even work) of the fans wanted Lilly[/quote]

I never finished Lilly's route >_< It was so long and I found it so boring compared to the others.

Shizune was the best in my opinion, I loved it so much ❤ it brought joyfull tears to my eyes. I also liked Rins too!
Either route you choose to go down Im very excited for this! :)
Nuuuh, I want Hanako! <3
MsSneaky wrote...
Nuuuh, I want Hanako! <3

Hanako's was pretty nice too. But I found it hard for soms reason. I kept screwing up that one.

On second thought seeing Emi's route would be awesome... not only do I think she was the best for hisao, but theres the sceen where Rin kicks the door open while there about to go at it to stare at clouds... I wish to relive that again.
Just a heads up:

We are currently working on making a forum and wiki (will update as soon as it is functional).

The name of the anime would most likely be Kokoro Shōjō (heart condition).

So far the animation is being done on Maya. There hasn't been much animation done yet because we are concentrating on story board and scripting.

Sample: animation
I sm wondering.... Could the story be told from the girls perspective and done as an ensemble cast not simply about onr main character per say?
Considering these characters are all loveable that could be a possibility to consider.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Sounds good, I'll be looking forward to this as I enjoyed the VN
I'll be looking forward to this as well, I give you all the best of luck!
Pages Prev12