A suggestion for Fakku's next big product...

Pages Prev1234
I support this, OPM is a great manga, and I wanted this since I saw Saitama wearing it xD
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Jacob wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Jacob wrote...
Got caught up with the manga and I really like this shirt idea. Get a bit more support and we'll print it :) I just want to make sure we sell enough to cover the costs of making it.

Shirt? Not hoodie?

Hoodies are significantly more expensive to make.

How much would one cost to sell? roughly. Otherwise, I can see shirts working just as well.

Also:
say what! wrote...
Why not put this on the front page to see if more people would support this?
Drifter995 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Jacob wrote...
Got caught up with the manga and I really like this shirt idea. Get a bit more support and we'll print it :) I just want to make sure we sell enough to cover the costs of making it.

Shirt? Not hoodie?

How much would one cost to sell? roughly. Otherwise, I can see shirts working just as well.

Also:
say what! wrote...

I already asked the same question AND gave the same suggestion. No response though.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Shirt? Not hoodie?

Also:
say what! wrote...

I already asked the same question AND gave the same suggestion. No response though.

I know, just thought I'd ask again, just in case ;D
Drifter995 wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Shirt? Not hoodie?

Also:
say what! wrote...

I know, just thought I'd ask again, just in case ;D

I wonder how much support that he needs to start the project. If it's like more than 10 pages of support, then I can just say goodbye to this. It's a different story if Jake moved this thread to the front page OR create a thread about this in front page.
I 110% support this happening!
If it was a tshirt I would wear it to work at my salon... not even joking bout that.
I support the hoodie idea. A diffidently a buy worth spending on.
Jacob wrote...
I don't know what this is but I like it.

I agree!
Slender Man wrote...
I'll suck a dick or two for this.

Lol
Why not just sell it as a patch instead, that way people can put it on whatever they want at a fraction of the damn cost of a hoodie?
Waar FAKKU Moderator
gizgal wrote...
Why not just sell it as a patch instead, that way people can put it on whatever they want at a fraction of the damn cost of a hoodie?

Patches require more work for the consumer and most likely wont sell as much, plus he would have to find a company that makes patches rather than use the screen printing company he already makes use of.
Seeing that this thread was thrown to the second page, the chance of this happening is pretty much nonexistent.
Waar wrote...
gizgal wrote...

Patches require more work for the consumer and most likely wont sell as much, plus he would have to find a company that makes patches rather than use the screen printing company he already makes use of.

Touche. Argh, it's just frustrating though, as I would want to purchase such a fun item, but I really just can't stand Gildan clothing anymore: it's just not good stuff.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
gizgal wrote...
Waar wrote...
gizgal wrote...

Touche. Argh, it's just frustrating though, as I would want to purchase such a fun item, but I really just can't stand Gildan clothing anymore: it's just not good stuff.

There are other companies, American Apparel sells base tshirts and hoodies, you would just have to convince Jake to spend the extra money on a product that may not sell(as they have a much higher cost).
Pages Prev1234