What's the best hair length for anime girls?

What's the best hair length for anime girls?

Total Votes : 6,089
I don't really care about her hair length, I'm more concerned on as her personality and characteristics.
Down to their hips preferred.
Though any shorter is fine as well.
UsagiHime wrote...
Medium - halfway down the back for sure!
Anythig longer looks like it would be a huge inconvinience.

well that depends, it would be an inconvinience to wash but there are so many things you could do with it, in terms of style, and in not so savory terms depending if one took the time to wash after that. i have hair down to mid shoulder blade(when not tied up) and it doesn't take that long to wash, i keep it in a pony tail so i thoroughly wash it when i am going out with people, but i do basic rinse everyday otherwise, but if i am lazy i can go through every other day, but that is because i am a male and i don't have to impress anyone. my other ho has hair down past her hips, washes hers everyday, rinse and shampoo, and thoroughly every other week. so it depends on what you think is an inconvenience
I prefer the perfect mid xD
although a lot of anime girls have very long hair (Shana, Louise, Htsune Miku, Millia Maxwell and so on ^__^
or girls with short cut like Touhou characters etc.^^
It doesn't matter. All anime girls are pretty.
I think bobbed hair looks adorable on some girls.
Gah, this is impossible to answer. Optimal hair length depends on the character.
silverzepher wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Medium - halfway down the back for sure!
Anythig longer looks like it would be a huge inconvinience.

well that depends, it would be an inconvinience to wash but there are so many things you could do with it, in terms of style, and in not so savory terms depending if one took the time to wash after that. i have hair down to mid shoulder blade(when not tied up) and it doesn't take that long to wash, i keep it in a pony tail so i thoroughly wash it when i am going out with people, but i do basic rinse everyday otherwise, but if i am lazy i can go through every other day, but that is because i am a male and i don't have to impress anyone. my other ho has hair down past her hips, washes hers everyday, rinse and shampoo, and thoroughly every other week. so it depends on what you think is an inconvenience

Everything, styling, shampooing, keeping it tangle and split end free and practicality. Hair that long gets in the way and without proper care will look drity frequently. I work as a hairstylist I see a lot of different kinds of haor at different lengths. Thats pretty awesome about youe lady friend maintaining hair that long! :) not many can.
I guess id also like my ladies to be able to sit on me without hair going all over the place!
Depends on the character, but typically I'm drawn to shoulder-length hair :D
I'm gonna go with down to the hips but only because i can't pick all of them.
Long hair is always nice, but with more shoujo Anime/Mangas I love the medium/shoulder length hairs. I.E. Chiwa from Ore Shura. Long hair would probably have to go to Cecelia from Infinite Stratos. *^^*
I prefer anime girl hair to be either down to the waist or shorter than the shoulder.
Long hair is good, but it really depends on the character.
I like girls short hair up to their shoulders. I don't but for some reason I find it really hot.
Wrath69 wrote...
Short - shoulder length. I don't know what it is, I just have a thing for chicks with short hair. Probably the ONE normal fetish/preference I have when it comes to women, due to Fakku completely changing my sexual prefrences.

Same with Anime girls, Short - shoulder length.

You my friend could not have said it any better. Thank you for posting, please come again.
At least body-length.
I have to say I have a hair fetish...I like it when girls "do things" to uber long hair to hide the fact it would spill all over the floor.

Things like Lenneth Valkyrie's hairstyle for example.
I prefer short hair, preferably pixie cut. It recently came to my attention, however, that many people do NOT like pixie cut; I was completely shocked and immediately felt sad.
voted for the most popular one without knowing, but Shoulder-length is just as good
I can't decide a vote because it really depends on the charachter. More or so I like all lengths.