One insignificant thing that made your day better

Went to the beach and for a nice drive in the mountains. Now I'm even more tanned and my eyeballs are sterilized.
Lughost the Lugoat
Forum Image: http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.fakku.net/images/avatars/x827e2931b5174d29fedf8c595f8e8350.png.pagespeed.ic.F7j5cWgjsY.webp
I got frustrated at Fire Emblem: Awakening, so I sent Lon'Qu to a difficult Risen battle alone. Seeing him kill everything on his own like that was very nice. Forum Image: http://lparchive.org/Advance-Wars-Dual-Strike/Smilies/emot-allears.gif
My Japanese candy and my new figure finally came in the mail!
And my cat has water drooling from her chin, OOOOHOHO I have to clean it up later- BUT IT'S ADORABLE!

Edit - I almost threw up from the mochi... Now I know not to get mochi ever again.
Finally finished my project. Now I can actually sleep fitfully again.
Dog finally rose from his slumber and chased-off that shitter for good.
Getting the email back from the person I ordered a wig from saying they'd send me the right wig, and that I could keep the wrong one as well ^^ Yay pink wigs :3
[color=#006FFF]Saw one of my best friends working at Staples and got to catch up and chat with her for a while.
my friend gave me a "get well" basket, but instead of being filled with fruits, it was filled with a shit load of Pocky
beat Clay(ground type gym leader) in Black 2...after 5 tries.
x-105 Strike PG came today.
I'm happy at the same time nervous. I hope I wont accidentally break a part.
Got my car oil changed and signed up for a bunch of stuff with my boyfriend. We're doing HempCon(?) this Sunday, FanimeCon in May, we're also going to be going to the Silicon Valley Code Camp thing in Los Altos in October and I'm taking him to the Renn Faire for his birthday and buying him a nice sword. Hurray for signing up for stuff early!!! :D <3
I can't explain the feeling, but it involves the terms "dynamic" and "uplifting". Also got them feels after watching Shingeki no Kyojin. Managed to read 3 more volumes of NGE. Lectures today were very interesting.
This game-play of mine.
Found the fabric I was looking for.
That funny feeling after doing the treadmill for an hour straight.
Saw a huge sun dog! It was sweet, and my first thought was "The apocalypse is coming".
-I'll post the pic of it later.-
My love brought me cough drops and Arizona because I'm sick.
I actually had a nice day hanging out with my friends but what really made my day was that when I was taking the long walk home (it was a beatiful day here by the way; clear blue skies, the sun painted everything in gold as it was setting, a cool breeze all the way) I could have sworn I saw a girl that I really liked as a friend back when I was in 10th and 11th grade. I couldn't know for sure if it was her and after a while I wasn't even sure what I saw. But it doesn't matter, it gave me inspiration to write. At least for today.
Had pizza pockets :)