One insignificant thing that made your day better

In P4G, encountered 5 Golden Hands - rather than one casting Masukukaja and the rest escaping, they for some reason all stayed while casting various status ailment spells. It was the first time it happened with multiple Hands, let alone 5.

Wiped them all out with a Mind Charged Megidolaon. It was very satisfying.
Some little girl and her slightly older brother were arguing in my local corner store. Twas adorable.
Playing Injustice.
My mom made spaghetti.
Had the most refreshing glass of soda tonight.
He watched The Mummy with me, made me medicine tea, and put a cold rag for my forehead to make my fever go down.
Woke up and realised all my windows were open, but noticed my dog was cuddling me all night so I'm warm!
Felt a rather comforting kick at the gut from a fellow mate.
Masturbating after a long day of work.
watching the Steins;Gate movie at the premiere day.
A strike witches fb page shared my pantsu cake I made to Erica and Ursula Hartmann yesterday..
I have no idea how they could find that pic so fast..
But they didn't even tell me about sharing it, so i found it on google when I searched for bobbed haircuts.. WTF?!
I could've declared today (or yesterday since it's past midnight here) as good music day, because I've listened to a lot of songs, and I like all of them. Downloaded most of them too.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I managed to shave my beard without cutting myself too much. Now I can be lazy and use the hair follicles on my face to scratch itches on my hands and arms.
Hanging out with a bunch of friends :D
Ran over a bunch of people hanging out.
This is technically yesterday, but it's only barely today so I might as well.

I learned that there's a relatively high chance that I'll be hired for a job! Finally, all my persistence paid off! Nah, just kidding. This is only due to dumb luck, thanks to having a family member that works there.
I got my Sanya v. Litvyak pillow today :3
I thought it got lost in the post office :U
bought better color safe shampoo.
Discovered some acoustic instrumental tracks in my unsorted HDD files.
Played them on a sunday.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'm a relatively good driver on GTA IV. I can't work the shooting mechanics for shit though, thank fuck for autoaim.