What's the best hair length for anime girls?

What's the best hair length for anime girls?

Total Votes : 6,089
Medium, down to the hips. Kaname Chidori for the win.
Me: I'm particulary fascinated with seeing a girl just brush her hair over here shoulder and gazing out at something.
Romance: Give me this sense of wonder when I see them in a sundress in a meadow with the wind blowing through their hair and caressing their face.
Sex drive: Seeing them laying back on the bed, a halo of their hair around their head with just that indescribable look just gets the blood flowing more and the passion swelting.

It's a contest between to the back and shoulder length, but I'll go with shoulder length because she can grow it out either way and I'd still love her.
That and she won't waste more of the shampoo we share. -_-'
Mid-back length is sure win. I'm surprised that bald's there, out of all if you imagine an anime girl with no hair some people think "nah, it's cool" this goes for me aswell, but some choose it as a joke. personally i never saw bald girl in animes, if there is then i'm curious.
Never really thought about it but after reading the choices and "imagining" I just realized how hot really long hair is (down to the feet)... Maybe an inconvenience and irl I'd prefer a girl with normal mid length hair but in anime where I can simply look at her in amazement and not worry about taking care of her (and her taking care of her hair) LONG FTW!!!
Like my girl friends half way down the back, not too long juuuust right
Need some length. Elegance usually goes hand in hand with it. Too short is too much like a guy and too long is just a sign of laziness!
I voted half-back; bobbed was really close. But a variety of hair styles is good in anime, and in real life there's really no preference.
I love long hair on all women, anime or no.
I like pixie to just touching shoulders. Chopped or layered is great. All you artists do a great job.
i love the long black hair more :P
yeah, hair cut like Rea from evangelion is so awesome.
the girl from Crime Edge has hair that would make raunzel jelous.
Medium or long. Make it too long and you get bones breaking from repeated falling.
Down to the hips. When the girl sits or lies down in a pose, it means the hair can caress those hips so lovingly...
None truly understand the power of the PIXIE HAIR LENGTH! For true beauty, sexy appeal and character show through without the rigid cover of hair blocking it's magnificent view!
UsagiHime wrote...
silverzepher wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
silverzepher wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
silverzepher wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Medium - halfway down the back for sure!
Anythig longer looks like it would be a huge inconvinience.

well that depends, it would be an inconvinience to wash but there are so many things you could do with it, in terms of style, and in not so savory terms depending if one took the time to wash after that. i have hair down to mid shoulder blade(when not tied up) and it doesn't take that long to wash, i keep it in a pony tail so i thoroughly wash it when i am going out with people, but i do basic rinse everyday otherwise, but if i am lazy i can go through every other day, but that is because i am a male and i don't have to impress anyone. my other ho has hair down past her hips, washes hers everyday, rinse and shampoo, and thoroughly every other week. so it depends on what you think is an inconvenience

Everything, styling, shampooing, keeping it tangle and split end free and practicality. Hair that long gets in the way and without proper care will look drity frequently. I work as a hairstylist I see a lot of different kinds of haor at different lengths. Thats pretty awesome about youe lady friend maintaining hair that long! :) not many can.
I guess id also like my ladies to be able to sit on me without hair going all over the place!

that would be my mother, not a "lady friend" that makes me sound strange. about the rest of it, i being a man don't care about split ends, i just try to keep it looking neat, but styling depends on type. is the hair wavy, curly, straight, and how do they like to keep it. about the sitting it depends on if the hair is tied up, so it can be thrown over the shoulder, and that can be amazingly sexy depending. it could be clipped back like my mother does to hers, or braided, again depending on the person and situation those can be sexy. but do you own your on place, work out of someone else's shop, or get calls? not that i am trying to be creepy, just that i haven't met that many people that work with hair

Oh my bad! You wrote my other ho and I thought it was a typo ment to be "other half". Whoops.

Everyone has their own opinion I guess on this one. No one is wrong im just baising my opinion on personal expirience.

I work at a spa in my city. It has a salon section as well and only three hairstylists so I am very in control of my own clients and such. Im also a makeup artist and do that at the spa I work in and own my own makeup buisness where I tend to make more house calls or need to go on location for things like weddings and fashion shows! :)
It is a busy world I live in outside of the the internet lol.

no problem, i an using a laptop with no screen, but the upper part still on(damn computer companies for thinking to use the lid to boost signal), so i can see about 1/2 of what i type, and see all the keys , or i see the screen and don't know what i am hitting on the keyboard. and my w key is missing so i have to fondle a nipple when i ant to use w. and because i am a lefty and type with one hand most of the time i might miss a key and still make a word. but i have gotten better at only looking at the screen when i need to backspace and correct words. i'm not saying any of them are better than the others also, i have seen some sexy girls with boyish hair, but personally i like long hair, you know someone who would know why hen i rinse my hair three times, and scrub like a mad man everywhere else twice. but that sounds cool, we had a beauty class at the vocational school i went to in Michigan, not that i am comparing i never went,they wanted to dye my hair all sorts of funky colors and cut it short, and if you saw my face you would know why i kept the long hair and added the chinstrap(they look good on a square face). so you know i took culinary for two years, i ran that dish-room like a champion, had the Mendel center's orking better than their black man, Julius, awesome nigga, never had so many breaks on a shift, then again learning tricks from a guy who worked in the feild for 10+ years made it all worth it. but back on track, that sounds like it could pull in the cash, bet you would have investments as well, while i sit here and twiddle my thumbs waiting for a restaurant to open so i might get the dish-room job for 8.25.

Ahhh I see... I am on a phone so posting is a challenge too.
Im a GOLDWELL colorist and Loreal color trophy semi finalist. That probably means nothing to you but they are extremly high achivements in the hair industry. I have placed I provincial and international hair and makeup competitions over the past three years. While my credentials and expirence are awesome I am over qualified for a lot of salons in my province. It took me 5 months to get a spa job because I was over qualified gor a lot of places and they did not want to pay me what I was worth.
Makeup artists alone can make good money. At MAC cosmetics you start at 17.25/hr.

nice, i was hoping to get a job at our mall, the HIP, that i would only go in to work two days a week, and earn 7% commission plus minimum (8.25) i would have been pulling 800 monthly before commission, that was the same as my sears checks. i have one year and 10 days to wait until i can work any other retail in the area, because you need to be 21 to even deal with alcohol, and places find it a turnoff ti have to "baby sit" one of their employees. well for your credentials i could see why most places wouldn't ant to pay you fair price, they could hire two young black women and have money left over(not that i am knocking them, but it is one of their main professions statistically). it isn't just people that work in the profession ho can earn good money from it too, my grandfather had Avon stock and they made good money on that, along with his pension and SS. but it is great that there are still people ho can earn good money in this economy.
silverzepher wrote...

nice, i was hoping to get a job at our mall, the HIP, that i would only go in to work two days a week, and earn 7% commission plus minimum (8.25) i would have been pulling 800 monthly before commission, that was the same as my sears checks. i have one year and 10 days to wait until i can work any other retail in the area, because you need to be 21 to even deal with alcohol, and places find it a turnoff ti have to "baby sit" one of their employees. well for your credentials i could see why most places wouldn't ant to pay you fair price, they could hire two young black women and have money left over(not that i am knocking them, but it is one of their main professions statistically). it isn't just people that work in the profession ho can earn good money from it too, my grandfather had Avon stock and they made good money on that, along with his pension and SS. but it is great that there are still people ho can earn good money in this economy.

Yeah I know nothing about that field or too much detail about the american economy.
Since we seem to be going off topic quite heavily feel free to pm me :) we can probably have a more in depth conversation privatly on my end :).
burningottsel wrote...
I don't think I've ever seen an anime girl with hair down to her feet.

Tora Kiss
all hair length are fine with me i do want to date a bald chick though to try it
I'm siding with hip-length hair but I've also been known to like short hair on a girl too granted it looked cute and not boyish looking.