What did you eat today?

Gnocchi and vodka sauce with spicy italian sausage.
Sweet rice with milk
Pecking Duck and Shanghai Fried Rice.
Breakfast: Cereal mix
Lunch: Beef stew with rice
Dinner: Grilled tenderloin + Macaroni salad + Sweet rice with peas + Grilled Shrimp + Grilled sausage + Non-alcoholic beer

Spoiler:
Alfresco dining.
Forum Image: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9945/fbbqparty.jpg
Left over pasta and coconut greek yogurt.
For breakfast I had some dill pickle rice crackers(because I was in a rush to get to work).
An epic poutine from NewYork fries for lunch.
For dinner.. to be continued! Considering my roommates and friends are getting super baked to celebrate 4.20, I feel like pizza or junk food is to be consumed :3.
BrokenKeybladeKid wrote...
Curry with rice

Ouu I love curry with rice :3 especially chicken curry.

I had spaghetti with hamburg in the sauce :3, crackers and cheese, and fruit(mangos, strawberries, and peaches).
SkelliDrops wrote...
Curry with rice

I had spaghetti with hamburg in the sauce :3, crackers and cheese, and fruit(mangos, strawberries, and peaches).

I love curry chicken too, and that sounds like a good dish i should try(spaghetti with hamburg in the sauce).
Today I devoured an entire tandoori chicken

Spoiler:
half at work, half home
SkelliDrops wrote...
Curry with rice

I love curry chicken too, and that sounds like a good dish i should try(spaghetti with hamburg in the sauce).

Ouuu you definitely should, I find spaghetti sauce that has some sort of meat in it is a lot better than plain sauce.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Beef shish kabobs, carrots, asparagus, sweet pickled cucumbers, and Roederer Brut to drink.
Monster Energy, nothing else.
chicken and coconut Curry rice
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Dal Bukhara and 2 naan
Cinnamon bun for breakfast, leftover spaghetti for lunch, and for supper I shall be making chicken legs and sidekicks :3 mmmmm!~
It was a rice with corn and milk
Kimichi flavored noodle cup.
Breakfast: Bacon and eggs + rice
Lunch: Chicken Tinola with kerots + breaded salmon
Dinner: (Didn't eat. Fell asleep due to fatigue)
After Workout: Beef lasagna + pork steak (well done)
Airline chicken breast with cream sauce, Bulgar pecan pilaf with sauteed market vegetables.