Man of Steel

Pages 12Next
I can't wait for this movie, only movie I am looking forward to in the near future. I mean any movie with Russell Crowe has to be excellent.

LongevityDrunk wrote...
I mean any movie with Russell Crowe has to be excellent.

Yes. (✪ܫ✪)

Every time I have see the trailers for it I am just blown away by the soundtrack already. I am not a huge fan of Superman, but I am a fan of Nolan and his work. This is definitely something I am looking forward to.

+ good actor choice, I believe this is the biggest thing Henry Cavill has done in his career so far.
Not a big fan of Super-Man, but did you know the "S" on his chest stands for hope on Krypton?
>"Truth, Justice, and the American way."
>British guy is playing Superman.

...what?
I adore superman... I always have! Though the last superman film put me to sleep :(.
The cast looks amazing for this however and Nolan is producing it. I feel is Nolan was confident enough to attaxh his name to it then it must be a great film. Like most films Id like to see it before I make too many assumptions.
xX_DBZFAN_Xx wrote...
Not a big fan of Super-Man, but did you know the "S" on his chest stands for hope on Krypton?

I thought it was the symbol for the house of El to be honest.
LongevityDrunk wrote...
xX_DBZFAN_Xx wrote...

I thought it was the symbol for the house of El to be honest.

I"m not really sure, i only read a yahoo article about it :P
Looks good, when will it be release
suki888 wrote...

June 13th I believe.
LongevityDrunk wrote...
suki888 wrote...

June 13th I believe.

ow this coming summer. with u ill be waiting for it
Waar FAKKU Moderator
LongevityDrunk wrote...
I mean any movie with Russell Crowe has to be excellent

Robin Hood...
Waar wrote...
LongevityDrunk wrote...

Robin Hood...

I was never more bored at a film in my life.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
UsagiHime wrote...
Waar wrote...
LongevityDrunk wrote...

Robin Hood...

And the unnecessary addition of the "strong female" who had to fight as well seemed super forced. I'm all for equality but it's not believable when it's supposed to be 1000 years ago.
Waar wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Waar wrote...
LongevityDrunk wrote...

Robin Hood...

And the unnecessary addition of the "strong female" who had to fight as well seemed super forced. I'm all for equality but it's not believable when it's supposed to be 1000 years ago.

I agree. I had high expectations as well and it was no where neer as impresive as I hoped it was.
But for the most part russel crowe is a brilliant actor. I dont think robin hood was his fault he didnt do terrible he just did what he could with the awful script and direction.
I still lol at the suit but the trailers look awesome and I'm looking forward to it.
I can't wait to see this movie because of Zack Snyder. DAMN dat action scenes..
but he usually lacks good story.
But there's Nolan filling the gap. That Nolan.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I went to go see it two days ago and I was impressed. I give it a 8/10.
I expected more from the story, I was waiting for the chills but it never really came. Long time fans of Superman would probably have enjoyed it more. It remained a well executed movie, good soundtrack and visuals. Last movie I saw in theaters was Avatar, and Man of Steel was definitely more enjoyable.

PS: I fucking loved Faora. Best female villain evah.
Superman is my 2nd favorite super hero so I was pretty excited, but I think I might have over hyper the movie the action scenes where some of the best ive ever seen though and it had really likable characters
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Yeah superman in beating a franchise to death.
Pages 12Next