hentai dicks

Pages 123Next
Does anyone know why most h dicks are circumcised?
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Because it's good for your health. Now I'm starting to wonder how many people here haven't got their dick circumcised yet.
devsonfire wrote...
Because it's good for your health. Now I'm starting to wonder how many people here haven't got their dick circumcised yet.

Because people love cottage cheese with their dicks.
devsonfire wrote...
Because it's good for your health.

not really...
its sexier in my opinion.
devsonfire wrote...

yo
Or you can just fucking wash yourself.

I'm uncut and cheeseless, thankyouverymuch.
Are you uncircumcised?
I'm a child of yahwee... been cut since day one.
My older bro is cut and when I asked him what was it like, he said it was irritating.
His undewear constantly against the sensitive penis head.
The skin there dries up easily, so he has to rehidrate it with a special cream (pharmacy custum stuff)
And when it is dry, it tears.

No thank you, I'm happy with my uncut dick.
devsonfire wrote...

Enjoy your pleasureless sex.
Cormac wrote...
devsonfire wrote...

This is a great way to start an argument
Sneakyone wrote...
Cormac wrote...
devsonfire wrote...

This is a great way to start an argument

Thanks, I try.
Probably because it's easier to portray a circumcised penis rather than an uncircumcised penis.
Cormac wrote...
devsonfire wrote...

hopefully it helps people last longer at the very least.

anyhow apparently in japan it's a pretty popular cosmetic surgery. also it may be due to the fact that a cut penis is much more pronounced, so that it doesn't look like a sausage.
yummines wrote...
Cormac wrote...
devsonfire wrote...

hopefully it helps people last longer at the very least.

anyhow apparently in japan it's a pretty popular cosmetic surgery. also it may be due to the fact that a cut penis is much more pronounced, so that it doesn't look like a sausage.

>not enjoying adorable uncircumcised cock
Full pleb.
Sneakyone wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/2EHyw.jpg

I'm not going to debate on which is better/healthier/etc, but as an uncut male nobody is anywhere near my junk with a knife. (Unless its a yandere, then it's Hot)

At OP

It probably has something to do with culture, or the artists find that they are easier to draw. Not that it matters as it is censored anyways.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Maeve wrote...
devsonfire wrote...

Because people love cottage cheese with their dicks.

I don't, it's yuck.

Cormac wrote...
devsonfire wrote...

If it can make my dick tad healthier I wouldn't care that much anyway.
Pages 123Next