My Journey to Becoming a Hentai artist

Hey everybody !

Let me introduce myself ! I am SUSHEEROLLS !
I was an inker for an adult comic book company but now that the story I was working on ends I find myself without a job. So I decided to become a hentai artist ! wooh.

I started sketching and going to start learning how to draw people in different sexual positions ^^. So follow me in my journey to becoming a hentai artist !

I'll be posting my work here on fakku ( I'm also on HF , e-hentai ) and update my tumblr daily with sketches ! So input and ideas are always welcome ! I'm discovering the hentai universe. I only know Azasuke as an artist and Slut girl as a Manga. SO if you guys have cool mangas with good a good storyline and good art let me know ! Thanks !

Hope to make a few friends as well :).

Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/b785e19bc1a21ff565fdfbda5cc5bf94/tumblr_mlyvw4HHpI1spvmq6o1_1280.jpg
(ref used for the pic on the right )
Forum Image: http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com//s/susheerolls/202430.jpg
Forum Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/7b313009ece108720554cfc26220061c/tumblr_mm0v4vYTNG1spvmq6o1_r1_1280.jpg
Oh! Exciting! Your work is great as well!
What company did you previously work for if you don't mind me asking? Would I recognize anything you have worked on?
UsagiHime wrote...
What company did you previously work for if you don't mind me asking? Would I recognize anything you have worked on?

Ho thanks ! :D !

Sorry I can't name the company but it was just inking so not really ^^. It was a non-english hentai company just to say.

Gonna be drawing some more stuff soon :D ! Yipee.
Nice artwork!
Just add some color to in, some plot (or derp), and you're good to go.
Peltor wrote...
Nice artwork!
Just add some color to in, some plot (or derp), and you're good to go.

Thanks ! I will probably do a Manga / comic. If i have time of course ^^.
SuSheeRolls wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

Ho thanks ! :D !

Sorry I can't name the company but it was just inking so not really ^^. It was a non-english hentai company just to say.

Gonna be drawing some more stuff soon :D ! Yipee.

That's perfectly fine. I wasn't sure if you could release the company name or not
I can't wait to see more stuff from you! It better get nice and graphic soon ❤
Primo work there, dude. I'm assuming you're freelance, then?
Ouu yes I seen these on your previous Tumblr.
Very good starting out sketches, like I said before I cannot wait to see your more intense hentai art and especially the tentacle ones ~
UsagiHime wrote...

That's perfectly fine. I wasn't sure if you could release the company name or not
I can't wait to see more stuff from you! It better get nice and graphic soon ❤

Haha sure ! Going to finish these last pages I owe the company and You're gonna get some nice hentai pics from me :P.

PumpJack McGee wrote...

Primo work there, dude. I'm assuming you're freelance, then?

Thanks a lot ! Yup I'm freelance now , Used to work for a company.

SkelliDrops wrote...
Ouu yes I seen these on your previous Tumblr.
Very good starting out sketches, like I said before I cannot wait to see your more intense hentai art and especially the tentacle ones ~

Hehe ;) It's all coming soon ;) THanks for the support ya'll !
Do you think you are going ro start moving more into anime style art wotk or western?
I love your work as is I'm simply curious if you want to change your style or grow from here.
Alright here's a pic just for you guys of one of the sketches I did today ! Lot's of fixing to do ( the hair , the boobs ... fix the anatomy a bit ) I'm really not happy with it but i thought I'd update this thread a bit ^^. I hope you guys like it though !Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/9f2aad548a0922d3fe2970697e9390ec/tumblr_mm8fqnzZME1spvmq6o1_500.jpg Going to fix what I have to fix , Ink it and color it !

Let me know if you have ideas / requests. I'm about to draw Tifa ( FF7 ) , Morrigan ( You know her ! so shush ) , Elizabeth from Bioshock ( already done but doesnt really look like her... ).

I should be done with my work this week. That means more hentai practice for me! :D yipeee !

UsagiHime wrote...
Do you think you are going ro start moving more into anime style art wotk or western?
I love your work as is I'm simply curious if you want to change your style or grow from here.

Glad you like my work ^^ I'm really flattered !
Well the style I'm using is a mix of anime / western. I don't want to go fully anime ( Bigger eyes , Smaller proportions , etc ) because I don't like it.

The only anime I watched was Dragon ball Z xD ( I watched a bit of One piece but didn't have time to continue ). and the only manga I read was Great Teacher onizuka ( and young gto ).
Forum Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/956c327d1efb882793fe5e680a5492af/tumblr_mma82uCIT21spdcaso1_1280.jpg

I need to do some work like really ... >_> SLACKING KING
SuSheeRolls wrote...
Forum Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/956c327d1efb882793fe5e680a5492af/tumblr_mma82uCIT21spdcaso1_1280.jpg

I need to do some work like really ... >_> SLACKING KING

Those lips ❤
Also, thank you for the tenticles I'm totally loving it.
SuSheeRolls wrote...
Alright here's a pic just for you guys of one of the sketches I did today ! Lot's of fixing to do ( the hair , the boobs ... fix the anatomy a bit ) I'm really not happy with it but i thought I'd update this thread a bit ^^. I hope you guys like it though !Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/9f2aad548a0922d3fe2970697e9390ec/tumblr_mm8fqnzZME1spvmq6o1_500.jpg Going to fix what I have to fix , Ink it and color it !

Let me know if you have ideas / requests. I'm about to draw Tifa ( FF7 ) , Morrigan ( You know her ! so shush ) , Elizabeth from Bioshock ( already done but doesnt really look like her... ).

I should be done with my work this week. That means more hentai practice for me! :D yipeee !

Ouuuu love the tentacles, :3 more tentacles please!

Hmm requests? Asuka from Evangelion :3 and maybe Yoko from Gurren Lagann.
UsagiHime wrote...

Those lips ❤
Also, thank you for the tenticles I'm totally loving it.

Haha i'm trying a new way to draw lips , looks like you guys like the new way :P

SkelliDrops wrote...

Ouuuu love the tentacles, :3 more tentacles please!

Hmm requests? Asuka from Evangelion :3 and maybe Yoko from Gurren Lagann.

More tentacles ?!! yeeekk ! FINE :D !

I'll draw Yoko cause she's hot !
SuSheeRolls wrote...

Haha i'm trying a new way to draw lips , looks like you guys like the new way :P

Yeah. Still, I don't mind if you draw them either way. They're still beautiful (though the old one looks more anime-ish while the new one looks more comic-ish)
Hey, um, are you available for commissions? :D
Hi! you're off to a better start than me. your anatomy is really good!