Hello

Pages Prev1234Next
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
Amane is a boy tehehehe^-^! Bullet is the only new girl.

really? he look like a girl though, well I still need to train noel

So does Bridget :P Same team, same need for traps! Did you ser Noels new design? She no longer seems to enjoy clothes.

yeah I saw it, its cool but I want the old version hahaha, too much fan service?

I had the same feeling. I felt her more conservative attire suited her personality more. I think she got tierd of Tao calling her a cutting board and decided she needed to sexy.

ahahaha, but still she was sexy back then
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

So does Bridget :P Same team, same need for traps! Did you ser Noels new design? She no longer seems to enjoy clothes.

yeah I saw it, its cool but I want the old version hahaha, too much fan service?

I had the same feeling. I felt her more conservative attire suited her personality more. I think she got tierd of Tao calling her a cutting board and decided she needed to sexy.

Indeed she was ;-;!!!! I am a total ass lady by the way Noel was a gift to me.
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

Indeed she was ;-;!!!! I am a total ass lady by the way Noel was a gift to me.

ahahaha, I admit, noel has some pretty good ass
Of course in my opinion second to lamda though She has the greatest hips of all time.
UsagiHime wrote...
Of course in my opinion second to lamda though She has the greatest hips of all time.

ahahaha nice pick, but i like tsubaki! :D
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

Tsubaki is cute and possibly the only character in the game who continues to like Jin haha.
She isn't bad... actually I have very little to complain about in regards to ANY of the ladies in blazblue or guilty gear for that matter.

Are you going to follow/Watch EVO this year?
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

Tsubaki is cute and possibly the only character in the game who continues to like Jin haha.
She isn't bad... actually I have very little to complain about in regards to ANY of the ladies in blazblue or guilty gear for that matter.

Are you going to follow/Watch EVO this year?

nah, too far away form the site
What do you mean? :O
UsagiHime wrote...

well if there is a live stream i will watch it, but if there is no live stream then i will not watch
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

well if there is a live stream i will watch it, but if there is no live stream then i will not watch

I am fairlt certain there is haha. I have no need to watch it this year since Soul cal 5 has been removed from the tournament. There is like all the tekken and Smash now.
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

I am fairlt certain there is haha. I have no need to watch it this year since Soul cal 5 has been removed from the tournament. There is like all the tekken and Smash now.

really? soul cal 5 is no more? aww
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

Nope, and I was considering going if it was in haha. I play a lot of scv...
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...
UsagiHime wrote...

Nope, and I was considering going if it was in haha. I play a lot of scv...

who is your main? I use natsu, don't they have it on evo?
Voldo secondary is Astaroth.
They do a public vote and that combined with the amount os sponsorship on each game decided what games were going to be in. They then did a public voteing round for the final game choice where you donated money to a charity they choose and wich ever game had the highest amount of donations would be in the torniment. this ended up being awful becsuse my little pony fighting is magic ended up being in the lead. Evo thankfully decided that it would be disqualified due to its incompleation and smash came in second. Soul cal wasn't far behind so I feel like if MLP had not been therr the voting migh have been more serious because people had been voting smash too just so they would not have MLP in evo.
ahh I see, I would watch if there is sc5
I was so mad when I saw they didn't have Scv... I would have had a bit of a chance I think... Im kinda awesome with voldo, Astoroth im still figuring out abit, I am pretty ssurprised I like him so much.
YuuMinama wrote...

@skellidrop: yeah I also play old ps1 games in my pc, I use epsxe

Ouu what PS1 games are your favorite? I don't use elumators, I just use my PlayStation haha.
SkelliDrops wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...

Ouu what PS1 games are your favorite? I don't use elumators, I just use my PlayStation haha.

I play gundam battle assault 2, strider 2, brave fencer musashi, FF series, megaman x series for now

@usagihime: i wish they put SCV next time
YuuMinama wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
YuuMinama wrote...

I play gundam battle assault 2, strider 2, brave fencer musashi, FF series, megaman x series for now

@usagihime: i wish they put SCV next time

I really liked the FF series for the PS, and I had one Megaman game for the PS and it was super fun. I cannot remember which title it was.
I'm a lvl 21 LoL fan. Message me if you want to play some games, and I enjoy hentai too. BEST FRIENDS.
Pages Prev1234Next