Really good songs that I can't stop listening to.

This song is way too addicting.
I really can't stop listening to Florence + the Machines song "Over the Love" for The Great Gatsby.

This is definitely my favorite op to VN to date. Tied with "Princess Lover: Endless Waltz". I you haven't played Daiteikoku, give it a go!
Im adicted to this atm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyx9-kWYjDI
Absolutely. Love.

But what's on my headphones right now is:

Am I not human by two steps from hell.
Ssynyn wrote...
Japan's answer to Gangnam Style,

OMG this song hahaha.

OT; I've been dipping into older music from when I was younger, so lately it's been "Never Let You Down" - Eagle Eye Cherry.
"Clumsy" "2am" - Our Lady Peace (So much OLP lately<3)
"Ballad of Mona Lisa" - Panic! at the Disco.
"Relapse" - 40 Below Summer <3333.
Fucking this since yesterday. I've woken up and it's the first song I'm listening today as well.

Kind of Important A ray of Tsunlight.

Digital Structure - Breach the Void

If I remember correctly, this song was released on an EP back before they changed their name from Etna. This is some really solid industrial/modern melodic death metal.

Basically, Sybreed if they kept up the aggression from their first album. (The drummer was originally in Sybreed as well, may explain the similarities.)
My Fathers Heart
My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (English)
Spoiler:

Girlish Lover (Japanese)
Spoiler:

Like Cho Yong Pil (Korean)
Spoiler:

Invisible Bridge (Dubstep)
Spoiler:
Winter's spell by two steps from hell ❤
My love - Sia :3 so pretty.
This... Madoka Magica had some great music in it, found this on a random youtube mix playlist i was listening to.

Zaff wrote...
This... Madoka Magica had some great music in it, found this on a random youtube mix playlist i was listening to.

Madoka has the best music. Just sayin'
The NANA Opening and Ending themes <3.
Im Glaf you're vayne by Plentakill. Halarious and amazing parody song ❤❤❤❤
It's adorable and catchy all at once!
Spoiler:

Dramatic, fast paced, theme appropriate, and... well it's supercell! (No full ver yet.)
Spoiler:

Excellent buildup and climax. However the water drop at the end kinda ruins the mood, hopefully the full version drops it.
Spoiler:

Something about it is just so pleasing and appropriate. (The auto tune maybe?)
Spoiler:
I've been listening to Ben Briggs's Diddy Kong Racing remix album for about all of yesterday. I'm not listening to a certain song, but the whole album.
Spoiler:

^ All of those, plus a remix of Darkmoon Caverns that isn't on youtube.
UsagiHime wrote...
Zaff wrote...

Madoka has the best music. Just sayin'

Ya... it really does have amazing music, about 90 percent of the music I've listened to in the last 2 weeks has been from it.

OT: Found a full version of the ED from Shingeki no Kyojin, love it.