Type Preference?

Pages 12345NextLast

What is your type?

Total Votes : 165
I was just wondering about personal "Types" I've heard so many people say "Oh they're not my type" I personally don't find I have a particular type, I've been interested in an array of different people "types".

Do you have a type? If so, what makes their traits more prominent to your liking?
Gay and covered in pancake mix ;)
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Nerdy modified girls, mah dick.
I have a type however it isn't on the list per say. I guess I'll go for honcho types because i do like men who work out and have pride in their physical fitness. I can't see my self being with someone quiet despite the fact I much rather someone nerdy above someone who looks like some kind of adonous.
Nerdy. But I'm fine with most every "type".

I like nerdy people because we have something in common, so we almost never run out of things to talk about.
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Oh you, you love anything covered in pancake mix.

Medzy wrote...

I like nerdy people because we have something in common, so we almost never run out of things to talk about.

I'd have to agree with you. I don't really have a preference like I said, you don't HAVE to be in any description for me to be attracted to you. I sometimes tend to lean towards modded,nerd,music types.. but I like anyone really :#.
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Medzy wrote...

I'd have to agree with you. I don't really have a preference like I said, you don't HAVE to be in any description for me to be attracted to you. I sometimes tend to lean towards modded,nerd,music types.. but I like anyone really :#.
you know it
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Medzy wrote...

you know it

Damn, where that pancake mix hentai at? Lol jk.. there's probably some out there.
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Medzy wrote...

you know it

Damn, where that pancake mix hentai at? Lol jk.. there's probably some out there.
This must b found!
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Medzy wrote...

you know it

This must b found!

YES WE MUST FIND IT.
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Medzy wrote...

you know it

This must b found!

YES WE MUST FIND IT.
This is my new life mission!!
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Medzy wrote...

you know it

This must b found!

YES WE MUST FIND IT.

YES!
This is what I've found so far, pancakes, but that means we're on the right track!
Forum Image: http://manga32.com/hentai/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/tags-ass-food-magical-antique-pancake-panties-pantyshot-rkrk-sphie.jpg
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Medzy wrote...

you know it

This must b found!

YES WE MUST FIND IT.

YES!
This is what I've found so far, pancakes, but that means we're on the right track!
Forum Image: http://manga32.com/hentai/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/tags-ass-food-magical-antique-pancake-panties-pantyshot-rkrk-sphie.jpg
Mwahahahaha yeaa
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
LordoftheYaoi wrote...

Medzy wrote...

you know it

This must b found!

YES WE MUST FIND IT.

YES!
Mwahahahaha yeaa

Hahahaha yay us. Woot pancakes.
I like my men looking like lumberjacks (So I guess Honcho?), but personality I like just casual fellas who will geek out with me and make me laugh.
Fro wrote...
I like my men looking like lumberjacks (So I guess Honcho?), but personality I like just casual fellas who will geek out with me and make me laugh.

People who can be casual with you is awesome, also a person who can make you laugh, is like the best thing in the world.
My boyfriend constantly is making me laugh, and it's the best feeling ever.
I've always been interested in quiet, shy people with blue eyes. I don't know something about them.
leopard6x wrote...
I've always been interested in quiet, shy people with blue eyes. I don't know something about them.

I find this type of person always intriguing and full of awesome traits that they don't generally show to others. Also I find usually such kind people.
Something about a girl with an abnormal hair style really gets my insides churning. Kind of like butterflies just from looking at it. As far as piercings go I don't have a strong preference for them but as long as you're not one of those freak shows I like it.
monpekokero wrote...
Something about a girl with an abnormal hair style really gets my insides churning. Kind of like butterflies just from looking at it. As far as piercings go I don't have a strong preference for them but as long as you're not one of those freak shows I like it.

I agree, just something about a sexy girl with nice vibrant hair gives me the chills, in a good way ;).
Pages 12345NextLast