How often are you ill?

How often are you ill?

Total Votes : 4,977
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
tumblr_mefcwhW21F1qbvovho1_500.gif
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
To be honest i can't say for sure, i got sick a lot in my younger years but from my teenager time onwards, I've never really been sick. I've even had that one or so lucky year with no illness at all.

I guess to average it out, probably one a year i guess. I'm so lucky to be blessed with a healthy body.
The only time I really get sick is during the fall and spring when I get allergies that give me a killer headache. I don't get anything worse than that.
I'm not sick very often, which is weird. Or maybe it's not. As you can see I don't know much.
More then once a month just because my immune system is silly. I have some kidney problems, but you learn to deal! ^-^
i never ill,but when i do,i do so bad.
Once a year I get the most painful headaches and an never-ending runny nose with a surprise sickness included into the bundle.
I usually get pampered and eat all the chicken noodle soups I want :p
I can't get close enough to people to get sick, perks of being an otaku loner. The only thing I ever get sick from is the bullshit that people keep spewing from their mouths ahaha
About once or twice a year. However this was an odd year, I caught the flu just after having laryngitis. First time I've been sick in a while, usually I'm just a carrier.
i don't know if its just me but when i'm really sick i hallucinate. stuff like a giant ball pressing done on.
if it's during the school year, more than once a month, otherwise it's once every few months
I guess it depends on what you mean by ill but not very often. I used to get sick pretty often as a kid but after a case of pneumonia about 9 years ago I've hardly gotten sick since. I had the flu about 3 years ago and I usually get a cold and/or allergies about twice a year, usually early Winter and late Spring. While annoying I can usually deal with the colds and get along with everyday life.
Every few months, when im ill i use hentai as a remedy. Works every time :)
Every few months, I used to be super sick a lot when I was in high school, my immune system used to be shot, but now a days I rarely get sick, but when I do it's not just a cold.
I'm sick right now, but recently I've been honestly keeping up with myself lately...the works.
Shifts in weather and pollen allergies turn to asthma and BOOM! I'm a sick wheezing puppy.
I'm sick right now, so that means I'll be in the clear for the next couple years.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Once every few months for me but if i do i will be sick for a long time :(
I haven't been sick at all in about a year. Last time I was sick I was hospitalized for a week with appendicitis though.
I'm a recluse, so I'm never exposed to sick people and stuff...
I finally got rid of my cold that lasted a whole freaking month that consisted of
-Fever
-Insomnia
-Cough
-Vomiting
-a lot of Courping (Cough and Burp) which hurt my throat
-Soar throat
- and hallucinations