How often are you ill?

How often are you ill?

Total Votes : 4,977
i think i rarely get sick because i eat a lot of salsa, hot sauce, chillies etc.
BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
Too often. Each month, I'll get quite ill.
I'd say about two or three times a year. Sometimes, I get sick when the seasons change. Most of the time, I just catch the cold from someone close to me when he/she is sick.
It's more my allergies during the spring. >.<
Otherwise, strangely immune to a lot of illness even if there's a minor epidemic on campus, 90% of the time.
Oh god the Clannad forum picture! The tears~

OT:I Rarely get sick, usually only once every year or two.
If chronic diseases count as an illness, I'm ill every day of my life... which I answered...

If not, then it's about every couple of months or so.
I usually get a cold during the winter, thats about it, but I also have allergies. It sucks.
Does being so constipated that you have to make regular trips to the local pharmacy for pills to help keep shit flowing or else you'll end up in the ER count? (Keep in mind that the mandatory ER trip thing was learned the hard way) cause if not then I'm never sick. Ever.
I suffered from viral bronchitis after attending the New York Comic Con last year after being surrounded by more than 10,000 nerds all weekend long.
I feel pretty lucky that I don't get sick often.
Maybe I do...Time to recount sore throats and coughs.
once every few months.
From my early years 9-17 I would get sick for (weeks/months) :( and I would have brief periods of time (maybe a month or so) where I wasn't sick. But ever since I gotten in my 20's I get sick maybe 4 times a year.
usually once a year, around christmas
Now that I'd thought about it, I haven't been sick for nearly two years! Even though I was very sickly when I was a kid.
Once every two years, for how unhealthy I am for some reason I never seem get sick.
When I was child I had a very low constitution but nowadays I only get sick when I get contact with a person who is sick...facepalm
Once or twice a year on average. There's those few years where I got sick like 10 times and some where I didn't get sick at all. ¯\(-_-)/¯

P.S. Way to pull on the heartstrings with that .gif.
whenever i cant have my daily dose of vanilla
huh, always ?
I'd say on average I get sick once every 4 years or so.